Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how long will your relationship last if you ascended?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33986
  • Start date
Deleted member 33986

Deleted member 33986

Wizardmaxxing on Wizchan.org
-
how many days, weeks, months, years before it's over?
WhatsApp_Image_2020-05-16_at_2.10_.59_PM__571_855.jpg

Long enough to be no longer incel, hopefully.

Depends who it's with.

One month at longest because I’m too distrusting of women since swallowing the blackpill that I expect her to leave me for Chad.

this is like asking a homeless person whether their next car will be a porsche or a ferrari

i cant even envision ascension

One month at longest because I’m too distrusting of women since swallowing the blackpill that I expect her to leave me for Chad.
Like sweetie you're too controlling :foidSoy: so what if I talk to Chad Brad Tyrone and Samson the giant at the office and maybe grab drinks with them after work?Are you really that insecure that you won't let me go out clubbing with my gal friends on friday? Cmon it's girls night :foidSoy:. What do you mean I dress in clothes that are too revealing :foidSoy: it's hot outside and everyone is wearing those. It's not like we are in the 50's when women weren't free to do as they please :foidSoy:

Dude. No one should trust women even chad shouldn't because if another chad came along even a 5/10 foid would no longer be faithful just so she could taste something new.

Up until she saw my face and height

a couple weeks at most

Just because we fucking don't mean we're in a relationship.

until she ralizes im a worthless failure

I dont know how to entertain her 24/7
Probably a week

I would fuck my gf a few times then I would dump her like garbage. Love is not real.

One night.

Like sweetie you're too controlling :foidSoy: so what if I talk to Chad Brad Tyrone and Samson the giant at the office and maybe grab drinks with them after work?Are you really that insecure that you won't let me go out clubbing with my gal friends on friday? Cmon it's girls night :foidSoy:. What do you mean I dress in clothes that are too revealing :foidSoy: it's hot outside and everyone is wearing those. It's not like we are in the 50's when women weren't free to do as they please :foidSoy:

Dude. No one should trust women even chad shouldn't because if another chad came along even a 5/10 foid would no longer be faithful just so she could taste something new.

I would fuck my gf a few times then I would dump her like garbage. Love is not real.
Depends on how long it takes for me to coom. (This is the only correct answer by the way)