Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long will this site survive?

If this happens it won't be in our lifetime. Humanity survives by being fake and suppressing it's taboos there have to be somekind of awakening or a superior race of beings to force apes towards the truth, probably robots will do if only asshole aliens are the ones who keep a check on us keep ignoring all the issues.
We have to smack those normie cucks out of their bluepill haze.

I feel like at least two more years, maybe more if the blackpill enlightens more people.

It’ll always be in our hearts!

Killing off ritalincel, grotesque and many influential members has killed this forum tbh
Free them right now!
https://incels.is/attachments/6jus1mz-gif.106447/

freedom died in 1945.

>Muslims responsible for around 30,000 organized terrorist attacks since 9/11 leaving hundreds of thousands dead. Are responsible for most rapes and murders in European countries that have given them asylum.

Pass hate crime laws making it illegal to criticize Islam.

>A handful of random incels go ER.

KILL THEM ALL!!! INCELS NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND PUBLICLY EUTHANIZED!!! INCEL FORUMS NEED TO BE BANNED!!! THEY MUST BE SILENCED!!! ALL INCELS NEED TO DIE!!!

Thats normie logic for you. Just fuck this gay Earth man.

#LetTheNukesFly

>Muslims responsible for around 30,000 organized terrorist attacks since 9/11 leaving hundreds of thousands dead. Are responsible for most rapes and murders in European countries that have given them asylum.

KILL THEM ALL!!! INCELS NEED TO BE ROUNDED UP AND PUBLICLY EUTHANIZED!!! INCEL FORUMS NEED TO BE BANNED!!! THEY MUST BE SILENCED!!! ALL INCELS NEED TO DIE!!!
The funny part is that members of both groups who become violent are largely identical in compesition, both are made up of low status sex deprived men. So do I have to convert to Islam for normies to stop giving me shit then?

So do I have to convert to Islam for normies to stop giving me shit then?
It would help. They'll still hate you, though. SJWs use "minorities" to gain power for themselves, but they hate them even more than the guy who openly says he doesn't like Muslims/fags/whatever.

The funny part is that members of both groups who become violent are largely identical in compesition, both are made up of low status sex deprived men. So do I have to convert to Islam for normies to stop giving me shit then?
might be legit if you live in Europe, probably not for americucks though. If you can stand the 80 IQ subhumanity of its practitioners I don't see the harm in trying

Most Islamic terrorists are not sex deprived, they fuck 12 year old children and goats. Because that's more socially acceptable in the Middle East I guess.

Just ask any soldier who has been deployed. Muslims openly fuck dogs, sheep, goats, and horses. They don't even try to hide it or anything.

idk probably not past 2021 :feelscry:

Maybe that's part of why feminists want to import them?

Well that's pretty dumb of them, because muslims are raping and murdering up a storm in European countries.

Just look at the statistics. They've had a massive increase in crime and it's pretty much all by muslims imported from shitty 3rd world countries.

Well that's pretty dumb of them, because muslims are raping and murdering up a storm in European countries.
Only dumb of them if you assume that that's not the feminists desired result.

this site is killing itself just fine, doesnt need any outside force

Most Islamic terrorists are not sex deprived, they fuck 12 year old children and goats. Because that's more socially acceptable in the Middle East I guess.

Just ask any soldier who has been deployed. Muslims openly fuck dogs, sheep, goats, and horses. They don't even try to hide it or anything.

you are fucking so low iq ape idiot that I almost puked after reading your apeshit zionist propaganda you are classic alt right propaganda victim seriously just die in your hate I'm not even going to write about exposing your stupid ideology

They'll keep it going and keep all our info until they are ready to gulag us.

It will last until either an incel goes ER and the mods get forced to make the site stricter causing an incel exodus or a member will go ER and this site is ordered to be shut down

Thats normie logic for you. Just fuck this gay Earth man.

#LetTheNukesFly

It was never about the humanity or safety of others. It's a powertrip for these people. You can't crush 1.5 billion people, but people often bully an individual incel whenever and however they can.

.co is eternal