Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long will the sexual paradigm continue like this?

The End

The End

Banned
-
So we know there are a few men getting all the girls. We know that women "settle down" after the cock carousel, and just use some putz for $$$.

Sex is super-important to men, so what the hell is going to happen when large swathes of the population are sex-starved?

I think more and more men will be unmotivated and NEET their lives away. And I believe technology, namely sex-bots and/or super-awesome cheap plastic surgery, are the only answers to this conundrum.

The question is what will happen over the next 50 years or so. Will men become divided between the sex-rich and sex-poor?

Unfortunately nothing will change within the next years because most men are whiteknight cucks who are resigned in their positions as incels/low-tier normies.

But I have hope the system will collapse, then we'll go through change.

This will continue until this happens:

1. Only a 10% of chads will maintain a global harem of pool of whores. There will be an app for that, where whores will apply online to get into one of those harems and the queue will be so long that they need to wait for months to get boned by those 9/10 chads.
2. But while they are waiting, they will fuck dogs but never an incel.
3. The 70%-ers will be betabuxxers and cucks, they will provide all financial and emotional tampon support for their "wives" and cucks will raise chadspawn with utmost care and dedication. New tech will arrive that will turn males into lactating nurse.
4. A major portion of incels who can't cope will join in the ranks of LGBT retards, so they will also be included into those 70%-ers.
5. All governments in the world will be run by whores.
6. The bottom 10%-er incels will join different incel insurgent and terrorist groups.
7. There will be tremendous technological development in robotics and sex bots will finally become a thing.
8. The sex bots will disrupt this status quo, 70%-ers will start to dwindle, even some chads will be into sex bots.
9. Then there will be a world wide war, WWIII, but it will be known as "The Last Battle of Incelistan".

Society is too cucked with feminism and leftist thought running rampant so this will continue long into the future, change won't happen in our lifetimes. If anything it will get worse, you can't win against female nature.

I'm working on my AI waifu as fast as I can!

Never...the human mating game will end up like the insect mating game, only every foid will be as entitled as an insect queen.

Men are all turning into disposable npcs. Take the insectpill.

It'll probably even get worse. unless a LOT of ER's come to fruition.

Unfortunately nothing will change within the next years because most men are whiteknight cucks who are resigned in their positions as incels/low-tier normies.

But I have hope the system will collapse, then we'll go through change.

This.

Sex bots and or legalised prostitution.

Sex bots = £5000
Legalised prostitution = (£120/per hour x 52 wks = £6000 roughly per year) this would have to be subsidized though.

War

Men kill each other, and reminding men take women as sex slaves.

There are 2 men for every women. And these guys enjoy the next 50 years till ratio is restored and repeat

Japan is like 10 years ahead, so basically japan