Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how long will quartine last (HIGH IQ CELS GTFIN)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Jfl imagine protesting for the privilege to go wageslave for your corporate and/or government masters that give zero shits about your wellbeing while skimming the profits from your labor and leaving you with shit wages
JFL, right.... I see we see, eye to eye on this topic.
There is no official story, not here in Burgerland at least. Trump can't even keep his own fucking story straight, let alone the conglomeration of different agencies that make up the government.
I haven't really read into the Bill Gates shit so I can't talk about that, but exactly do you think their motivation is?
Lets just say the ruling masters aphrodisiac is power and control over us "lessors" Truth be told, humanity is obsolete in their eyes... "sustainability" is the key word. That's what i get outta all of this.

There is no cure for the Kung Flu - expect Quarantine to last indefinitely
The (((mandatory))) death vaccine will cure everyone!

McDonalds

There is no cure for the Kung Flu - expect Quarantine to last indefinitely
Indefinite quarantine isn’t sustainable so it won’t happen

I doubt there will be a cure or vaccine soon, but people are gonna want to leave their houses, due to either boredom or lack of funds. What will happen is that there will be a slow reopening of businesses then schools, and a second wave of Covid will hit and we’ll see a bunch of deaths.

I could be wrong though.
Idk if wagies can handle much longer, they're demanding to go back to slavery. Slaves are incapable of surviving without money... I expect shit to get interesting if this continues much longer.
Rip nonrich wagiecels

Same dude I will really miss the quarantine
Imo this will end in like 5 months or a bit more, life would never be that generous to us but we can hope
I hope it never ends. I will miss it too.
1-2 more month till they force wagies back to work.
CERB in Canada is planned to go on until like September or around then if I remember correctly. They plan on it lasting a few more months at least.

Here there are already major protests against the lockdowns, with people openly defying social distancing rules.

Normies are losing it, they can't stand the lack of social interaction. My life hasn't really changed that much since the start of the quarantine.

The first wave of quarantines will last until about July. Everyone will think “yeah corona is gone time for Summer fun” then it will re-emerge in the fall around October and that’s when the death toll will skyrocket and things will be locked down for a long time. See: 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak
10th generation Intel core i9 processor IQ
The (((mandatory))) death vaccine will cure everyone!

View attachment 241139
BRUTAL - I myself will not accept (((their))) vaccine

Last edited:
i'm a complete neet so this isn't a big change in my lifestyle
even if i wasn't a neet, i'm also an immunocompromisedcel, so i'd have an excuse to stay isolated until there's a vaccine:feelsthink::feelsthink:

I’m glad I don’t have to leave home to work. My productivity has dropped considerably, but that was to be expected. Hopefully isolation lasts until at least the end of May in my state

I’m glad I don’t have to leave home to work. My productivity has dropped considerably, but that was to be expected. Hopefully isolation lasts until at least the end of May in my state
fuck i hope it last forever

It’s going to last much longer than the government wants to tell us. If we were all let in on how long this is realistically going to last people would be going ballistic. So they slowly push dates further, remember corona hasn’t even hit all of the US yet.
:feelsthink:

Well... Here in America we've got 50,000 deaths already after a couple months of exposure. Last I remember we don't haul off dead bodies in the truck loads who die from the common flu. This is far more serious and I hope we stay locked down until mid summer at least.

Good thing anyways. Dealing with foids brings my anxiety and depression levels sky high.

It will probably last 8-10 months or so, but the overall effects will probably last until there is a major economic reset. That might take a few years, and until then most decently monied persons will not engage in an equal level of economic activity in the service sector especially food related. It's going to be over for waitercels and chefcels for a while most likely.

My state is extending it until the 15th of next month. This will last longer then government will admit.

Time will tell

I hope it lasts longer. I had a bad experience last week, I went outside and the weather was kind of warm so basically every slut with a great ass was outside in yogapants.