Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long until you pass out from hanging?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I do it with scarf type of belt slipknotted and tied around the door. I do a lean, not a suspension hanging. I manage 10 seconds in, I get super light headed, and my body feels so numb and I immediately delve into a panic attack. How many more seconds do I need after that numb feeling to pass out?

Last edited:
You do yourself any good if you keep doing that you know.

You do yourself any good if you keep doing that you know.
That was pretty much my thought before coming in here. I don't care what people say scientifically. The only way to find out the answer is to hang your own self as no one can give a correct answer than the person hanged.

tl;dr: No one knows that's alive.

i thought a chokehold done right you go uncon in under 10 seconds? probably dead if you go 30 seconds- min.

That was pretty much my thought before coming in here. I don't care what people say scientifically. The only way to find out the answer is to hang your own self as no one can give a correct answer than the person hanged.

tl;dr: No one knows that's alive.

What you're doing is an actual thing. Some people go a bit too far and die from it but that's not the intention.

Autoerotic asphyxiation :) a state of asphyxia intentionally induced (as by smothering or strangling oneself) so as to heighten sexual arousal during masturbation.

What you're doing is an actual thing. Some people go a bit too far and die from it but that's not the intention.

Autoerotic asphyxiation :) a state of asphyxia intentionally induced (as by smothering or strangling oneself) so as to heighten sexual arousal during masturbation.
Yeah and that's how that guy from Kill Bill died.

I think if you do it in a certain tie from high enough (like 1 meter above the ground) you can just break your neck as soon as you jump and die on the spot (in minecraft)

I think if you do it in a certain tie from high enough (like 1 meter above the ground) you can just break your neck as soon as you jump and die on the spot (in minecraft)
I don't do a suspension hanging, I do a chokehold

I don't do a suspension hanging, I do a chokehold
Why would you do it though? Chokehold just makea you suffer more and more likely to freak out and escape just before you pass out but after enough time that you can inflict brain damage (possibly permenant)

Why would you do it though? Chokehold just makea you suffer more and more likely to freak out and escape just before you pass out but after enough time that you can inflict brain damage (possibly permenant)
I don't have a rope strong enough to hold my entire weight, nor is my apartment big enough for me to be able to find anything to hang off of.

Didn't you say you owned a gun?

never tried tbh :feelsjuice:

I don't have a rope strong enough to hold my entire weight, nor is my apartment big enough for me to be able to find anything to hang off of.
I know it sounds bluepilled bullshit, but maybe that's a sign you should reconsider? Life is a piece of shit no doubt but why not cope? Perhaps try your luck abroad with noodlewhores and then decide? Ending it because foids are cunts is a pretty dumb reason in my opinion.

A really old one and I'm afraid it won't get the job done
That sucks man. I can't buy one legally and I don't know anyone that sells them illegally (tho I wouldn't buy from them either cuz a lot of people here are fucking snitches and/or can't keep their mouths shut about anything). I've thought about buying a camera and larp as a photographer maybe try to bribe the staff at a tall building to let me get to the rooftop but other than that it's either rope or plastic bag. I haven't done it because of my younger brother tho. It just breaks my heart when I imagine him mourning me.

What do you mean? If you shoot the brainstem there’s no way you survive.
I've googled many cases of people staying alive for hours afterwards that's with a 9mm too. The skull is very thick it's not an instant death.

The Lounge AKA the 'Roping Advice' forum.
A really old one and I'm afraid it won't get the job done

copy-old-gun-wooden-handle-260nw-187443581.jpg

Even that would get the job done.

The Lounge AKA the 'Roping Advice' forum.
Not always but this is a particularly depressing time for some reason ngl
copy-old-gun-wooden-handle-260nw-187443581.jpg

Even that would get the job done.
Hand crafted? Someone here should make a thread about appreciating antique 19th to 20th century equipment like that tbh