Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How long is it before sub 8 males get castrated or thrown into concentration camps

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
You may as well be a Jew in Nazi germany at this point if you have born a sub 6 male right now how long before foids start throwing males they deem genetically unfit into concentration camps or castrating them?

Being born as a non chad male is like paying the full price of the game just to get the incomplete beta version whereas chad gets the full game + all the DLC’s

Depends on the country. If a country has very good automation, doesn't need extra manpower and enough people to remove certain people's rights, it will be done in no time. I personally lean to 2040s-2050s.

Depends on the country. If a country has very good automation, doesn't need extra manpower and enough people to remove certain people's rights, it will be done in no time. I personally lean to 2040s-2050s.
Men are losing out hard physical labour is dead and women bargain their way through the workforce and education with their pussy I get nightmares about thinking about the future of men

Don't think it will happen. The majority of incels are bluepilled orbiters and their thirstiness makes them simps and slave for women. They don't wanna take that away

I feel like western countries will keep advocating for immigration from ethnic countries to shore up safety nets and pension funds and to keep up the pool of young workers in the face of declining native birth rates.
Since women generally prefer to date and have sex with good looking white or black men this could mean a growing or sustained incel population as a lot of the men that migrate to western countries will find themselves unable to attract women.

Tbh if the majority of the growing incel population is ethnic I can't see a crackdown happening unless it is part of an overall election in western countries of more xenophobic, racist governments that fear monger about ethnic males as the white and black population in the western countries get tired of dealing with the issue. Political elites may also see that their gamble to have enough people paying into the system isn't working as well as they hoped and back off the strategy of importing more people from ethnic countries into formerly majority white nations.
Maybe this will happen in the 2040s to 2060s period.

Birth rates in western countries will continue to be low as long a lot of unattractive men are not having sex and only a few attractive men are, while women eternally hold out for "Mr. Right".
Only putting restrictions on social media use, somehow getting women to lower their standards for men so that long-lasting relationships with no adultery become more common may help, and cutting down on encouraging migration from ethnic countries to western countries might work, otherwise incels will probably continue to make up a notable part of the population.

Never. The hierarchy will collapse if we are taken out of it.

And who is gonna do all the shit jobs? Chad? He's too busy enjoying life.

Jews started getting gassed late 1930s so I am guessing late 2030s for us. But I am not going down without a fight and I will do severe damage before they can get me

have sex incel :chad:

Automation will replace the role.

I feel like western countries will keep advocating for immigration from ethnic countries to shore up safety nets and pension funds and to keep up the pool of young workers in the face of declining native birth rates.
Since women generally prefer to date and have sex with good looking white or black men this could mean a growing or sustained incel population as a lot of the men that migrate to western countries will find themselves unable to attract women.

Tbh if the majority of the growing incel population is ethnic I can't see a crackdown happening unless it is part of an overall election in western countries of more xenophobic, racist governments that fear monger about ethnic males as the white and black population in the western countries get tired of dealing with the issue. Political elites may also see that their gamble to have enough people paying into the system isn't working as well as they hoped and back off the strategy of importing more people from ethnic countries into formerly majority white nations.
Maybe this will happen in the 2040s to 2060s period.

Birth rates in western countries will continue to be low as long a lot of unattractive men are not having sex and only a few attractive men are, while women eternally hold out for "Mr. Right".
Only putting restrictions on social media use, somehow getting women to lower their standards for men so that long-lasting relationships with no adultery become more common may help, and cutting down on encouraging migration from ethnic countries to western countries might work, otherwise incels will probably continue to make up a notable part of the population.
It was found that is universities almost 70% of sex was outside of relationships (hookups fwb etc) it’s fucking over for sub 8 males I can’t see it getting any better.

Factory workers won’t be needed once everything becomes automated

It was found that is universities almost 70% of sex was outside of relationships (hookups fwb etc) it’s fucking over for sub 8 males I can’t see it getting any better.

If you look at publications hinting about inceldom as a side effect of globalization like The Economist, you see how they justify the importation of sub 8 males from ethnic countries into white countries to add to shrinking pool of young workers to pay into social safety nets and pension funds.

This strategy only works in the short term because most women want nothing to do with these sub 8 ethnic males. Birth rates won't rise.
@mylifeistrash why continue with a strategy that is not working?

If you look at publications hinting about inceldom as a side effect of globalization like The Economist, you see how they justify the importation of sub 8 males from ethnic countries into white countries to add to shrinking pool of young workers to pay into social safety nets and pension funds.

This strategy only works in the short term because most women want nothing to do with these sub 8 ethnic males. Birth rates won't rise.
@mylifeistrash why continue with a strategy that is not working?
They have to import ethnic subhuman males to cop up all the lower end jobs off they never assimilate from their shitholes and nobody wants anything to do with them it’s putting a plaster on a gunshot wound the real problem is hypergamy and gynocentrism

Shut up chad

Jews started getting gassed late 1930s

That is incorrect even according to official information. The Wannsee Conference happened on January 20th 1942. We also have to ask, how the Nazis were able to capture 6 million jews without anybody noticing it? Also, how long does it take to capture 6 million jews in the first place?

They have to import ethnic subhuman males to cop up all the lower end jobs off they never assimilate from their shitholes and nobody wants anything to do with them it’s putting a plaster on a gunshot wound the real problem is hypergamy and gynocentrism

I know, and coupled with rising rates of autism (which itself is a factor that hinders men from being successful with women compared to NT males) it is not a long term strategy.

Don't even get me started on the argument that they'll just start a war to even out the population. Not even then will women lower their standards if social media is still around, they'll be drooling over 6+ foot chads and tyrone commanders in uniform while ethnic males are barely hanging on or dead on the battlefield.

Seriously, at some point you need to address women's insane standards for men if you care about birth rates. Actually I don't care about birth rates at all and don't mind that they are falling, but on one hand the media talks about how people are already overusing resources on Earth (I agree with this) and on the other hand they want to keep growing the population to keep up the Ponzi scheme that are safety nets.

I know, and coupled with rising rates of autism (which itself is a factor that hinders men from being successful with women compared to NT males) it is not a long term strategy.

Don't even get me started on the argument that they'll just start a war to even out the population. Not even then will women lower their standards if social media is still around, they'll be drooling over 6+ foot chads and tyrone commanders in uniform while ethnic males are barely hanging on or dead on the battlefield.

Seriously, at some point you need to address women's insane standards for men if you care about birth rates. Actually I don't care about birth rates at all and don't mind that they are falling, but on one hand the media talks about how people are already overusing resources on Earth (I agree with this) and on the other hand they want to keep growing the population to keep up the Ponzi scheme that are safety nets.
JFL the human species will be extinct before the blame is EVER attributed to women.
Have you seen the mental gymnastics people use to justify the inequality in the dating market between men and women and the rise of inceldom it’s crazy

JFL the human species will be extinct before the blame is EVER attributed to women.

Not a bad thing in the long run tbh ngl ded srs

Have you seen the mental gymnastics people use to justify the inequality in the dating market between men and women and the rise of inceldom it’s crazy

I'm more worried they'll try to punish sub 8 males like they are doing and try to take away all their copes so that they are miserable, confused and so hopeless that they're willing to die in war.

It is also possible that in addition to shoring up safety nets, ethnic males are being brought into western countries to increase division among the working class and prevent an uprising against any political elites, so even if the birth rate issue isn't solved, it will keep happening. That and because it is cheaper to outsource work to ethnic males that will work for less in foreign countries and bluepilled ethnics grateful to be in western nations will work to the bone in hopes of progressing but always kept on a hamster wheel of no life progress and be too late to see what they were sold wasn't as rosy as they thought.

Last edited:
Not a bad thing in the long run tbh ngl ded srs

I'm more worried they'll try to punish sub 8 males like they are doing and try to take away all their copes so that they are miserable, confused and so hopeless that they're willing to die in war.

It is also possible that in addition to shoring up safety nets, ethnic males are being brought into western countries to increase division among the working class and prevent an uprising against any political elites, so even if the birth rate issue isn't solved, it will keep happening. That and because it is cheaper to outsource work to ethnic males that will work for less in foreign countries and bluepilled ethnics grateful to be in western nations will work to the bone in hopes of progressing but always kept on a hamster wheel of no life progress and be too late to see what they were sold wasn't as rosy as they thought.
Most 1st gen ethnics think they got it lucky but 2nd generations are almost always giga stemcopers or shut in suicidals
Multiculturalism is a scam

Most 1st gen ethnics think they got it lucky but 2nd generations are almost always giga stemcopers or shut in suicidals
Multiculturalism is a scam

Ethnic women love multiculturalism because they get to see ethnic men lose and they gain easier access to chads and tyrones.

Pretty soon western countries might start favoring ethnic females over ethnic males when it comes to immigration and resettlement in western countries.
It's already happening for Syrian refugees in Canada.

Watch how quickly whitecels on reddit change their tune from "ethnic man bad" to "...I'm actually kinda okay with this".

Some lifefuel to lighten the mood

They will just rope willingly.

That is incorrect even according to official information. The Wannsee Conference happened on January 20th 1942. We also have to ask, how the Nazis were able to capture 6 million jews without anybody noticing it? Also, how long does it take to capture 6 million jews in the first place?
They just put them in different camps that were all over Europe

They just put them in different camps that were all over Europe

And why all the effort? Why wasting money, energy and ressources to hunt down 6 million jews? How did the Nazis identify jews in the first place? How long does it take to identify them? How long does it take to put them into different camps all over Europe? That sounds extremly unrealistic and I really do not understand, why people believe blindly in such fairy tales.

And why all the effort? Why wasting money, energy and ressources to hunt down 6 million jews? How did the Nazis identify jews in the first place? How long does it take to identify them? How long does it take to put them into different camps all over Europe? That sounds extremly unrealistic and I really do not understand, why people believe blindly in such fairy tales.
That’s honestly the reason why they lost the war. They should have just waited until after the war then start the holocaust. They might have checked Jewish churches or something idk.

Jews started getting gassed late 1930s so I am guessing late 2030s for us. But I am not going down without a fight and I will do severe damage before they can get me
Them wooden slat doors sure make great gas chambers...