Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long have you went without masturbating?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Just like the topic title says. 13 days for me without the use of edging.

quite a bit @incelkingkong

50 days is my record.

9 days is my all time record

Don’t see the point of nofap though tbh

Also we will only be counting times you went without masturbating ever since discovering how to do it.

i dont remember, i fapped some point today. ill probably fap again soon

i think that heroin sometimes caused me to not fap for 2-3 days since it lowered sex drive (and fapping while on it was difficult)

One time I went 6 weeks of a summer doing nofap

Right now I'm on a three weeks streak.

7 days, I kept nutting in my pants after 3 days and I got turned on by an anatomy poster, not my proudest fap.

My record is 7 days

12 hours my longest :feelsLSD:

73 or 75 days. I even had that gay nofap counter... JFL. What a waste of time that was, literally nothing changed.

As long as you don't fap like 5 times a day you will be fine. Do you think Chad loses test when he fucks girls on daily basis. Nofap is only usefull if you are legit addicted to fapping or need to reset weird fetishes otherwise its a major cope.

2 weeks and 3 days is my record after starting; I went 14 years before trying it for the first time.

Two weeks, I didn't have access to the internet during that time.

When I was 15 and went to a summer camp I didn't jack off in the 14 days the camp lasted because we slept in a common bedroom kek

Maybe a week, but i'm not to sure about it tbh.

1 months and a few days

My record is 21 days. I last masturbated last night.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

A couple of hours tbh

Good. Your penis have to be hard all the time. The manliness in our bodies will give us energy.

I'm purifying my body and catholicmaxxing to extreme. I go to mass every day now.