Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Long Does It Take To Light The F--kin Tree?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The Rockefeller Tree lighting was scheduled for 6:00 pm.
I arrive on time. The area is packed, I find a spot a long city block away.
I can barely see the tree. The whole bloc is packed with people. I won't get into all the young couples there.
So I wait and wait. They're having some stupid singing and dancing, from people I've never heard of.
At least they could've played some decent music from the like the 1970''s or 1980's; not today's crap.
7:00, tree still not lit, 8:00 still not lit. I'm freezing, and have to use the bathroom badly, with no public bathrooms within walking distance.
So I give up, and go home. I put the on the news, to find they finally lit that mother at 9:00. Three hours for that piece of crap. What a waste. (Really great for couples though)

Last edited:
why would you even waste hours outside on freezing weather waiting for some tree to be lit up jfl

why would you even waste hours outside on freezing weather waiting for some tree to be lit up jfl
its sometimes a bit fun.

Didn't anyone have any matches?