Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long do you think this forum survive?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
And im not talking about it getting ruined when the admins allow foids and trannies, or when it won't be active anymore.

I'm talking about either getting shut down by the feds or just the admins giving up on it and deleting everything.

You think this forum will still exist by 2030?

maybe it will exist. there are relatively unknown websites out there from the early 2000s :feelshmm:

Most likely the next time someone goes ER.

Honestly I don't have high hopes for it still existing in the 2030s. We'll probably end up like 8chan. But I do think many other incel forums will exist by then.

if someone goes ER hard and mentions is then that may nuke this place. otherwise probably not

wish i could buy .is and just shut it down

if the current administration gets bored or feels the need to move on I don't see this forum surviving.

The feds aren't going to shut down this complete honeypot of a website.

Most likely won’t last another year

I'm pretty sure this forum would be dead before my account turns a year old.

Soon it will fade, soon it will vanish; shock will strike on the users that needed this forum as a cope, as a way to endure their inceldom by venting their frustration and unhappy refrain, but life goes on. For users that dont need this forum, will be alright. Either way, this forum wont solve inceldom

Someone is going to go ER and mention the site
The US government will arrest the admins and seize the site without saying anything. All of the users will be tracked down and detained.
The rest will play out like that Virgin Extinction Island manga.

When the Jews decide to nuke it, they will nuke it

It will die when I, the only remaining truecel, leave

Soon it will fade, soon it will vanish; shock will strike on the users that needed this forum as a cope, as a way to endure their inceldom by venting their frustration and unhappy refrain, but life goes on. For users that dont need this forum, will be alright. Either way, this forum wont solve inceldom

there was like 2 just last month lol
They all must be giga Stacy and non retarded and the Killin has to be as good as 9/11 in order for it to be shut dowm

Once master or fat link give up.

It's very active. Not sure if this place will still be up by 2030, but definitely three years from now at least.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: cucks can take all the incel websites down, but they can't stop the :blackpill: from spreading
I highly doubt :redpill::blackpill: can be stopped now

even my giga naive normy friend is getting :redpill: especially regarding foid nature

foids are just exposing themselves through social media

[UWSL]Depends if some retard is going ER and how massive and directly linked to incel is the act[/UWSL]
People already relate any type of shooting to us and internet censorship tends to increase, incels.is won't survive until 2024

Last edited:
i will blow up entire forum just before my ascension

By 2030 this site would probably be shut down, but there will be another to replace it

I dunno, but my inceldom will never end:feelsrope:

A year at most I reckon

Very, very small chance lol.
We are at most 2-3 years away from cucked online wrong think laws that will compel service providers to shut our shit down due to "hate speech", "harassment" or "misinformation".
We already have to pray that a few deranged trannies won't massreport us to Cloudflare.
Also the chance of jannies ruining things with bad decisions or the site just dying down always present.
Honestly I don't have high hopes for it still existing in the 2030s. We'll probably end up like 8chan. But I do think many other incel forums will exist by then.
Yep way too much wrong think in current climate.
A miracle that we even lasted this far with IT troons and other retards stalking/reporting us.

whats there names?
idk nigga that's why they're unknown :feelshmm: mostly some hobbyist sites or the like. or I search some random shit and I get a thread from 2004 lmao that's always funny

Why would feds shut down their own site?

1. That meme needs to fucking die already as I’ve gone out of my way to make sure we have rules that are prominently and expressly anti fag and foid.

2. Out of these options it will most likely be some future shitty far leftist woke democrat SJW ZOG president puppet piece of shit who will do what leftards and kikes do whenever they can’t get their way and that’s simply either make up some bullshit to get what they want ie claim they’re shutting us down for “Hate Speech” or they’ll be so arrogant by this point they won’t bother to explain themselves at all ie we will just be taken offline one day.

3. Probably not for reasons listed in #2.

longer than puahate for sure

if someone goes ER hard and mentions is then that may nuke this place. otherwise probably not
If any mass shooter mentions this site in their manifesto it will be ovER for this site :feelsUgh:

1. That meme needs to fucking die already as I’ve gone out of my way to make sure we have rules that are prominently and expressly anti fag and foid.
it will sooner or later

Till someone goes ER and live streams it on here. The same shit happened to 8chan and it never recovered.

Law can't do shit as it currently stands because the site opperates within the law. Offending a few stupid af people who fall for bait isn't really law breaking stuff..

And im not talking about it getting ruined when the admins allow foids and trannies, or when it won't be active anymore.

I'm talking about either getting shut down by the feds or just the admins giving up on it and deleting everything.

It’s already dead compared to 2020 and earlier :feelskek:

Law can't do shit as it currently stands because the site opperates within the law. Offending a few stupid af people who fall for bait isn't really law breaking stuff..
I'm Mods fan number 1. Cypherpunks hardcore warriors of freedom speech! You modcels deserve Stacies more than everyone here