Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How long do you desire to live for ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t wanna live for a long time if I’m gonna spend my entire adult life rotting away and going to work everyday only to come back home browse the Internet then go to sleep and repeat this process for Indefinitely that’s existing not living I want something more than what I’m doing now and I’m not talking about a better car house or anything like that because that’s something I could change with enough effort being an outcast is something I can’t do much about

I want my organs to fail as early as possible really. Im just sat here waiting at this point

Idkn i think I’m gonna End it befoRe 30

As long as i can cope with video games

Until the copes stop working

Until forum gets nuked

Till I'm 25, if I'm still virgin then I'm going ER and roping

I'd like to reach at least 30 yo to be a wizard
After this idk

I'm living like a rockstar minus the rock and pussy of groupies of course but with lots of drugs. This way I hope to reduce my life by 20 to 30 years or overdose by accident tomorrow who knows it's a win-win situation and no need to off myself, suicide is for pathetic losers.

I'm ready to go now. For the past eight years my life has had been the same schedule. Wed-Sat work for 12 hours, Sun-Tues sit on the couch all day. No love from anybody no enjoyment when I actually do go out.

9C900FC8 105A 4B8A 8EBE B04A2842640A

Until I'm dead

I don’t wanna live for a long time if I’m gonna spend my entire adult life rotting away and going to work everyday only to come back home browse the Internet then go to sleep and repeat this process for Indefinitely that’s existing not living I want something more than what I’m doing now and I’m not talking about a better car house or anything like that because that’s something I could change with enough effort being an outcast is something I can’t do much about
I’ll probably rope after all my family dies :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm 37
I hope to die in my mid-40's
Autists have a life expectancy of 54.
I hope to bring that number further down with me.

I don't intend to live long past my brother's graduation.
Once he's settled in life, hopefully married and with kids, I can go in peace.

As short a time as possible

till 25, if things dont take a change for better its ROPE

forever of course

I don't plan on living past 21, if it gets a little more bearable I might stick out until 25