Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How long and how intensively were you bullied ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34877
  • Start date

How intensively were you bullied?

• Completely excluded, bullied every day - lifetime extreme trauma

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Often but not excluded completely - serious trauma

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Sometimes - little effect

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I was never bullied

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34877

Deleted member 34877

Self-banned
-
For how many years and how intensively were you bullied ? i was completely excluded, bullied every day for 9 years. Does onyone mog me?

Everyday for 5 or 6 years. But before that I was already the outcast because I was already socially disabled :feelscry:

this is ur 2nd ''poll'' thread. are u datamining or somethin?

I'd say I was kinda physically bullied at a very early age but rather than that, I was just always ignored by pretty much everyone (high school years)
Almost as if I was a ghost or something, they didn't even think of inviting me to parties while all the other non-popular kids went to them as well, and were more than twice as socially retarded as I was.
I was also made fun of, for every little thing or mistake I made, as if I was a stupid clown (which wasn't the case, as I was one of the best students of my class and socially adept even while depressed). That part is what pissed me off the most, to the point even my fucking soccer teacher made fun of my looks (should've went ER back then ngl I kinda regret it).

In year 10 and start of yr 11 before I left completely, I had people coming up to me and giving out entire reddit monologues just calling me pathetic and subhuman etc, fucking ridiculous. Also had people randomly ask me if I was bullied. JFL fuck everyone. I was never physically bullied besides someone wiping their shoe on my back for no reason.

Teachers also despised me for some reason, some were nice but most were total assholes who wanted nothing more than to see me put into groups with chads to get bullied.

My whole childhood and teenagehood, I got bullied at school and bullied and abused at home, you guess how much abuse and trauma I went through and suffer from :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: thank you God for this great fucking life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In school i was made fun of and verbally abused by some, they never wanted to hang out with me and i was never invited to a birthday party. At home my dad was a giga jerk from the begining but he constantly bullied me and mentally and verbally from 10 to early twenties.

I was never accepted and have been made fun of at times. I was never bullied in the physical or verbal sense.

I had like 3 friends and was bullied almost everyday for being ugly and teachers didn't care about me. I remember always getting stomach aches over going to school because i was too anxious and afraid of bullying. JFL i used to get beat up almost everyday

Cohesion Edit:

Last edited:
I was bullied often ( also bullyig never ends ). Also fakecel if you weren't bullied.

was bullied and mocked in middle and high school for being childish looking manlet with autism, tbh it was the most ERfuel experience and I can understand why Eric and Dylan did what they did :reeeeee:

Also fakecel if you weren't bullied.
Fucking this. The reason why incels have such a low self esteem is because of the bullying we have endured throughout our life