Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How JBW works even for curries.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
A Treasure trove of LIFE FUEL honestly Noddlewhores will fuck Anything that has a drop of Aryan blood in him.

Curries are though not slaying doing relatively Good in Singapore with Chinese girls. Yes, Chinese girls. While Chinese guys are resorting for other Gook races as so many Chinese girls are out marrying.

Here's some YouTube videos

Here are some screen shots I found poking around Reddit.

And even Wikipedia is attesting the currypill as the.poster said

Can curries usurp as the Tyrones of Asia ?

The Comment section is filled with CurryPill but here's one which clearly proves the Caucasoid skull theory.

Yeah I know it's a massive Cope especially competing against whites and driving the SMV of noodlewhores simultaneously. But if there's a chance why not take it. Squeeze out the advantage of every drop of your Aryan blood boyos.

just be curry confirmed

If i saw curries making out with beautiful white stacies, I would have roped

Based Indo-Aryans, maybe I will take advantage of my caucasian face as well someday and move to Asia. Suicidefuel for ricels though, what country can they go to?

This just proves all curries are volcels :feelsLSD:

Based Indo-Aryans, maybe I will take advantage of my caucasian face as well someday and move to Asia. Suicidefuel for ricels though, what country can they go to?
This is what our Australoid Dravidian granny took Aryan dicks for. We can't let them down

So I guess it's most over for ricecels then?
If i saw curries making out with beautiful white stacies, I would have roped
I don't see the difference tbh. Anytime I see another man kissing a cute foid it makes me feel equally terrible.

This just proves all curries are volcels :feelsLSD:
All North Indo Aryan curries are volcel

Mogs

Antarctica

Even the penguins would reject them tbh..
Ricecels seems to betabuxx hard in impoverished African country though
@chudur-budur veteran currycel we need your opinion.

Last edited:
This is not something you see everyday tbh. Given both rices and curries are pretty similar in SMV (with curries with a edge in eyearea) I think curries have a edge in singapore because of low inhib behavior, which rices are known for.

Curries have been Ascending with Noddlewhores and making HAPA babies even befoere the Whites knew they existed.
This is not something you see everyday tbh. Given both rices and curries are pretty similar in SMV (with curries with a edge in eyearea) I think curries have a edge in singapore because of low inhib behavior, which rices are known for.
I have heard Japan and Korea will soon be migrant maxxing with curry and sand workers. If they are low skill northern curry, rapefugge maxxing might be an option.

I have heard Japan and Korea will soon be migrant maxxing with curry and sand workers. If they are low skill northern curry, rapefugge maxxing might be an option.
Japanese men are in a different league from other East-Asians though. They can look a bit more on the caucasian side (some examples: Shinzo Abe , Hideaki Anno, the imperial family) and tend to be more masculine because of the whole honor-centered culture they had before they lost the war. Other Asians like Chinese or Koreans on the other hand were fragile farmer ants for most of their history and were constantly getting cucked by conquerors like the Mongols.

Japanese men are in a different league from other East-Asians though. They can look a bit more on the caucasian side (some examples: Shinzo Abe , Hideaki Anno, the imperial family) and tend to be more masculine because of the whole honor-centered culture they had before they lost the war. Other Asians like Chinese or Koreans on the other hand were fragile farmer ants for most of their history and were constantly getting cucked by conquerors like the Mongols.
Japanese foids outmarry more than any other Asian. Look up Yellowcabs.

And hikkycels are from Japan. Nowhere other then Japan will you find them.