Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How I've been showing my appreciation to women for international women's day :)

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
This morning I slammed the door behind me and some foid had her drink spill all over her.

You could tell she was likely so used to men bending over for her like she was some goddess and holding the door open because she let out a loud "Really? What the fuck" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

How have you been showing foids some appreciation on this special day?

Is it femoids' day?

This morning I slammed the door behind me and some foid had her drink spill all over her.

You could tell she was likely so used to men bending over for her like she was some goddess and holding the door open because she let out a loud "Really? What the fuck" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based.

Based asf. As for the ways I've been respecting women I've been staring them in the eyes whenever I visit a public till they look away and walk away as fast as they can. :smonk: