Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How IT numales handle getting bitched at

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
link
pah-tosh: Totally incel logic to think that the sole purpose of working out is to get drilled by chads.

AllTheCheesecake: Fucking so what if it is??

[deleted]: If it is then seeking another's validation is the sole reason for working out. Everybody is fully capable of developing healthy, consensual sexual relationships without having to fit a 'physique.'

AllTheCheesecake: That might be someone's sole reason for working out. And if it is, so the fuck what, is my point

[deleted]: I hope you know I have nothing against anybody's sexuality. I just think that it's not healthy to do something solely for someone else's validation. The 1950s were rife with that, it wasn't good for half of the population.
(Translation: "Don't get upset, my Queen! :forcedsmile: Your body, your choice! :y'all:")

JFL at these cucks being so afraid to stand up to that whiny cunt. Look at what happened to one user who mistook her for an incel and ironically treated her like the child she is. He got downvoted into oblivion.

Watch your language young man !
And it’s very wrong and narrow minded, as usual with incels, just one more confirmation, not that we needed it.
(-16)

I honestly don't get why numales put up with this constant degradation and still won't open their eyes to the truth ( :redpill: ). I can't imagine how abusive their "wives" are.

It's like civil war over there. I've only just recently started to realize, nobody can agree on shit over there. But then, no one can agree on shit here either.

I don’t know what you want, just disregard my existence and carry on with your life please

OH NO NO NO :feelskek::lul::feelsohh:

Cucks never fail to make me laugh at them

It's like civil war over there. I've only just recently started to realize, nobody can agree on shit over there. But then, no one can agree on shit here either.
Agrees me

Those comments were deleted. It kinda blows my mind. Again, I'm not saying we're that solid either, but I can go over there and be like "Everybody wants to get drilled by Chad! I stand no chance!" And they'll be like "No they don't, no one is that shallow." And I'll walk away like "Well, I guess that's what IncelTears thinks."

But as soon as I leave, someone WITHIN INCELTEARS can say that same thing, but get shat on because "No, actually some people are that shallow." So what is the truth? IncelTears can't tell you.

dude you guys just really don't get it. stop assuming all people are the same :soy:
good think women arnt people, theyre just dirty public toilet fuck hole for chad and nuisance to every other male.

Her mother saw how much more attention she got from attractive guys when she made her ass fatter and now she wants her daughter to get plowed daily by chads in her youth.

Thats a motherfuckin lie we agree on things way more than they do, nvm, this just proved your point lol

Just change your stance on everything to be on the agreeable side of the foids, who knows; maybe one day they'll get a pity findom from a roastie on there & get the honour of paying a $50 tribute lol. She noticed me ohhhhhhhhh :feelsohh:

then seeking another's validation is the sole reason for working out
Seeking Becky's validation is your sole reason for existence

Over there I'm sure it's worse.
Those comments were deleted. It kinda blows my mind. Again, I'm not saying we're that solid either, but I can go over there and be like "Everybody wants to get drilled by Chad! I stand no chance!" And they'll be like "No they don't, no one is that shallow." And I'll walk away like "Well, I guess that's what IncelTears thinks."

But as soon as I leave, someone WITHIN INCELTEARS can say that same thing, but get shat on because "No, actually some people are that shallow." So what is the truth? IncelTears can't tell you.