Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How IT is culpable for content on .IS (IT will not touch this)

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
(As is intuitive: Yellow = Important White = Main Content Grey = Unimportant / Supporting content)

It is a well known fact that media coverage of mass-shooters inspire more mass shootings, despite this the Media never fails to cover mass shootings; likewise r/IncelTear never misses an opportunity to publicize our user's content.

If incels are believed to be as violent and dangerous as mass shooters are, or similarly ideologically reckless; then we should be handled with equal responsibility, but we are not.

r/IncelTear's Outreach
r/IncelTear has, I would estimate, 9,000 posts total (10 posts a day, for ~900 days) and 108,000 members with an average of ~400 or fewer online at any given time.​

At least once a week there are posts with over 1,000 likes and their 5 highest rated posts have ~10,000 likes. There are threads every day that reach just under 100 replies.​
Therefore, r/IncelTear has a wide audience, and potentially 100,000 or more witnesses to the content posted on their subreddit.

r/IncelTear's Content
Screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by hateful “incels"
Every hour or so r/IncelTear posts Incels.is user content exclusively containing hate, misogyny, racism, bizarre, and or violent content.​

Incels.is Members
The average incels.is user has few or no friends; never once have they been romantically loved, and often have disruptive home lives. It is no stretch of the imagination to posit that the average Incels.is member receives very little or no attention in their personal lives.

Ergo they are lending a very large audience to our most extreme content produced by attention deprived people.

It is inarguable that in doing so, they are, in fact, instigating posters to create content that is targeted to offend and shock readers.

Many viewers already recognize the pool of members that create shocking content is limited to a handful of repeat users; disregarding IT's willful ignorance to posts that are obviously bait (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=post bait) and content that is made ironically or humorously.

If r/IncelTear is serious about minimizing our damage and impact, they will stop brandishing our most extreme content to a mainstream audience.

Your intention does not matter, your impact does. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

In ignoring or dismissing this post, IT is in admission of being a karma farm that is equally culpable for the nature of the content they post in their subreddit.

Last edited:
your mistake is trying to use logic and/or facts.
normies don't care about such things, they just follow the status quo. that's why we call them NPCs

your mistake is trying to use logic and/or facts.
normies don't care about such things, they just follow the status quo. that's why we call them NPCs
There are a few redeemable people in r/IncelTear that can appreciate the message I presented.

I have no hope for the rest of them.

Best case scenario some ultra-soy reddit overlord sees the connection between their subreddit and the content contained within, and shuts it down; that would be everyone's ideal situation, well ... barring their Karma farmers and our fedposters.

Last edited:
bump, it took me like 30 minutes to type and format this shit

lol pussies won't screenshot my post because they know I'm right, they'll screenshot my "I was hit on by a 10 year old" post in 6 minutes, but a thread mentioning IT with the classic (IT won't touch this) bait goes unposted? :feelshmm:

they can't handle my IQ and their hypocrisy simultaneously.

Last edited:
bump, it took me like 30 minutes to type and format this shit

lol pussies won't screenshot my post because they know I'm right, they'll screenshot my "I was hit on by a 10 year old" post in 6 minutes, but a thread mentioning IT with the classic (IT won't touch this) bait goes unposted? :feelshmm:

they can't handle my IQ and their hypocrisy simultaneously.
Normal ofc. Obvious bait/Alt/low iq postmaxxers get reposted quickly.

IT creates more incels than tinder

The way I see it is that it's just free promotion for .is. This is great since almost every incel/mgtow/redpill subreddit is banned in 2022.

"There is no such thing as bad publicity" :feelsthink:

L M F A O

This is their response to my post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xrjjm6/no_hun_its_just_not_worth_the_time_to_screenshot/

"Not worth the time to screenshot"

:lul: I don't even need to say anything here.

What's the matter OP, cat have your tongue? Where's my post? :feelsEhh:

IT is supporting my claims :feelshaha::feelskek:

you dirty fucking incel lovers, get IQ mogged bozos :feelsclown:
:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Update: OP was embarrassed and deleted their thread :feelsclown:

Acta non verba, ad victorium.
roman rome GIF

The original post only included a photo of the title and skipped several comments to me baiting IT users in the comments (my second reply to this thread)

Last edited:
Bumped.

Every IT lurker needs to read this.

IT users are too chickenshit to post this thread :lul:

this post would literally get r/IncelTear shut down

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xs8t8j/longer_response_in_replies_but_consider_your_post/

Screenshot 13

I believe you are overestimating your impact on society.
Except I never estimated our impact on society. This is the mainstream view of incels; dangerous internet misogynistic terrorists, it feels like such an exaggeration to type out, yet that is the majority perception.

You cannot equate a very real danger that the media is informing the public about and the very few of you that actually could be dangerous.
The media is not informing the public of any danger, 99% of news coverage of mass shootings happen after the threat has been dealt with. I also never equated the danger, I used this as a comparison because we are believed to be dangerous individuals and yet r/IncelTear openly advertises our website -- but at least she acknowledges that, realistically, very few of our users could be dangerous; however this is statement doesn't actually mean anything, every community has people that could be dangerous. Ironically our community has no known affiliations with real world violence, while the previous subreddit for r/IncelTear (r/IncelTears) was connected to the alleged suicides of hundreds of users from an incel subreddit. In all likelihood, the majority of those alleged suicides never happened, but you cannot dismiss them all; it is very likely (considering male suicide success rate compared to attempt rate) that some users did, in fact, commit suicide because of the bullying that took place from users of that subreddit.

How is your response to us posting your screenshots our problem?
I have made it very clear how posting screenshots of content from our website is YOUR problem. You are culpable for the content posted within your subreddit (refer to my post above). You find issue with our content, and yet you promote it to a VERY large audience, advertise our domain, and even provide a hero/villain relationship to individuals who receive very little attention in their personal lives. You cannot deny your subreddit's involvement without arguing against my point; which cannot be done because I have not said anything that is factually untrue.

If you don't want us to showcase the messed up stuff you say, deal with the people who are saying it yourselves. Although you never denounced the people saying messed up stuff, so it will probably continue to flourish on your site.
I don't care that you showcase our content; in fact I appreciate it, nothing is funnier than coming home to seeing soyboys, fembots, and retards seething over a post I made about a 10 year liking my jacket and calling me a pedophile that should be "locked up" because I suggested that the 10 year old liked me. The "messed up stuff" that users on our domain post are here to stay; it is our entertainment, nobody is forcing you to share our content and advertise our website. Denouncing members is pointless because we welcome people with different and bizarre ideas because they are entertaining. I would really like you to differentiate the Joke "How many babies does it take to paint a wall: It depends on how hard you throw it" to the severity of our other content. Who decides what is and isn't funny/entertainment?

I certainly don't see anyone in the replies condemning the threats you guys make, bait or not.
We do not make legitimate or credible threats, if we did they would be dealt with. Whether or not you can differentiate bait from non-bait is a telltale sign of your maturity and bias.

In conclusion, worry about your own problems within your community and deal with the most controversial members yourselves, or else everyone seems complicit in it.
Our community doesn't have a problem with itself. Your community DOES have a problem with us, yet your community is not taking appropriate measures to deal with us. Your "criticisms" of our community only makes our content more polarizing (for reasons mentioned in the above post); it is very easy to make the point that your community has made ours worse (for your sake).

The bottom line is: You are culpable for the severity of content shared within your community and yet you do nothing about it, and in fact, make it worse.

Last edited: