Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How IT imagines I approach girls vs how I really do

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
IT imagination: "Hi, femoid, I want to kill you, and now give me sex"

Reality: "Humanimal world is empty, dark, and meaningless, but you can help me to search for light [I hope you are not ordinary femoid, because those are scum and deserves to be killed, and you look like having potential to be different, but fuck you, cunt, if you same as femoids], also lets bomb israel"

Killerkici

Fuck Israel tbhngl

how i approach

i don't cause i'm terrified

Ending is based and high IQ

Another based Thread by @Napoleon de Geso

How I approach :

Me : Hi. I was thinki-
She : FUCK OFF YOU UGLY SCUM!! HEEELLLPPPP!!! THIS HIDEOUS CREATURE IS EYE RAPING ME!! PATRIARCHY!!! OPPRESSION!!! CASTRATE THIS CREATURE!!!

I like the positive vibe I get from your methods very enlightening and uplifting.

How I approach :

Me : Hi. I was thinki-
She : FUCK OFF YOU UGLY SCUM!! HEEELLLPPPP!!! THIS HIDEOUS CREATURE IS EYE RAPING ME!! PATRIARCHY!!! OPPRESSION!!! CASTRATE THIS CREATURE!!!
ME: Humanimal world is empty, dark, and meaningless, but you can help me to search for light [I hope you are not ordinary femoid, because those are scum and deserves to be killed, and you look like having potential to be different, but fuck you, cunt, if you same as femoids], also lets bomb israel
FEMALE 1: What?
FEMALE 2: Huh?
FEMALE 3: Ką?
FEMALE 4. Seen 12:19

Tenor 7

How I approach

How I react after getting rejected
Angryzyzz

I'm invisible to women, so why even bother? When I actually was bluepilled back then I tried to approach women and it only led me down this road where I'm at today, as a blackpilled Incel. It's over