Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How is your self esteem?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
I tend to have a pretty low self esteem. I’m proud by some of the things I’ve accomplished, like making a YouTube channel with 30,000 followers, and trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for about 3.5 years and can now tap out guys a lot stronger than me, but inside I know I’m a weak person. I’ve been addicted to weed for years, I’m very high inhib, I have lots of mental problems, I do my best not to lie but sometimes one just slips out when someone asks me something and of course I’m ugly. I’m just kinda wondering how much inceldom and self esteem correlate.

Ever since I've started harassing bad people and doing awesome dope stuff my self esteem has been ER level.

Someone is failing at the most basic, most natural thing, arguably the only purpose of life ... How much self esteem do you think he has?

This is the one life I have. Yet here I am wasting my life.

Questions like this are very subjective. Some normie may say they have low self esteem but have no problem doing regular normie shit such as going to the mall without anxiet or going to the bar every night and engaging in the occasional one night stand.

Part of the reason why I always dimiss mos tof the shit I read on the internet these days. I would say my self esteem is better today than it was in the apst, but in the past my self esteem was so low that I literally couldn't leave the house without thinking everyone was against me. Higher self esteem for me involve s just going to the store and not worrying about the people around me. Higher self esteem for a normie may involve them being able to have sex without a t-shirt on. Totally different worlds.

No desent man has high self esteem. Knowledge of our insignificant stupid and dull existance as human species prevents desent sober minded person from having self esteem.

Thriving,to the point of egoism.

It varies.

Mostly very low though.

Higher self esteem for me involve s just going to the store and not worrying about the people around me.
This is one of my problems. I avoid leaving the house and I haven't bought anything in person for years. I guess this is low self-esteem.
As you said, to normies low self-esteem means being nervous when asking a girl out.

My self-esteem is at a 0 but I do my best to ignore the fact.

Always assume i am subhuman at everything

I haven't had any since high school.

I try to see the bigger picture, see the world not in the eyes of humanity, but in the eyes of the universe/god.
It does not boost my self esteem but rather inhibits it.
I just am zen when in this mood. I don’t feel good or bad, i literally feel just like another particle in this universe, and that’s okay.

But when I get back into the human mindset, yes, my mood is kinda low obviously