Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is not wanting to associate with women misogyny when they don't want anything to do with you first?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
It's like every day women are always treating me the same way. I try to start conversations, I try to break the ice, I try to make jokes and they always respond the exact same way every time; Bored and uninterested. Watching how women behave around other men vs watching how those same women behave around me is one of, if not, the biggest blackpills that I'm forced to face on a daily basis. Some have even blatantly ignored me after I said "hi" to them.

It's so discouraging and it really takes a toll on my self esteem. This is part of the reason I've been considering just not seeking out females as friends but apparently this would make me a misogynist.

they can sense ur incel vibe bro:foidSoy:

Bitchmade man syndrome. Free yourself. Seek Hermititude. Develop the arts. Discover Wizardry

you are supposed to act like a good eunuch slave with no sex drive, who simply feed their egos and throw money at them and be a good goy. Misogynist = any man with even a shred of self respect and is not chad.

That's why I don't talk to foids

It's like every day women are always treating me the same way. I try to start conversations, I try to break the ice, I try to make jokes and they always respond the exact same way every time; Bored and uninterested. Watching how women behave around other men vs watching how those same women behave around me is one of, if not, the biggest blackpills that I'm forced to face on a daily basis. Some have even blatantly ignored me after I said "hi" to them.

It's so discouraging and it really takes a toll on my self esteem. This is part of the reason I've been considering just not seeking out females as friends but apparently this would make me a misogynist.
When men don't want to associate with women it takes their power away. They like to have beta orbiters and when men ignore them it infuriates them.

i like ur pfp and title. You're a very endearing sweet soul who has suffered much. I hope a lot good things happen to change your fortunes broskull. May you be utterly blessed. (I'm lying I don't give a fuck kys nigger)
Did I ask your sympathy? :feelssus:....I know no one cares anyway....my life is wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back