Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is mr locario a male model? This dude is ugly as fuck.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously I'm not the only one seeing this right. He looks ugly as fuck, especially his eye area, it's terrible. @Tellem--T moggs him into oblivion.
But somehow he is a male model that has been featured in tons of magazines.

Looks like the average dude in my hood lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how the fuck is he a model? he's quite literally sub5.

Looks like the average dude in my hood lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

how the fuck is he a model? he's quite literally sub5.
He even rated himself as really attractive, I don't know if we are missing something that normies are seeing or what.

BBC>>>>>>>>>>>>>JBW
But seriously though, the racepill is bullshit.

nigga look like an old piece of gum

Does not compute

What the fuck? I'm not even sure if he mogs me.
BBC>>>>>>>>>>>>>JBW
But seriously though, the racepill is bullshit.
lmao this is like saying looks theory is bullshit because this guy is a male model.
Keep grasping butthur JBW deniers.

What the fuck? I'm not even sure if he mogs me.

lmao this is like saying looks theory is bullshit because this guy is a male model.
Keep grasping butthur JBW deniers.
I don't deny it, I just don't think its accurate.
The racepill is really subjective to the area you are at.

The racepill is really subjective to the area you are at.
No it's not. You JBW deniers keep rattling off cities where the race pill supposedly isn't true, but every single time someone does a racepill tinder experiment there it's disproven and you move to saying other cities.

"London is the most multi-cultural city in the world, any blackcel can EASILY get laid there"
PrinceofCope, a legit 7/10 looking blackcel, has someone do a tinder experiment for him there, and he gets one like.
(nvm that FaceandLMS lives there, and is black, but still rots here with us)

"w-w-well Toronto is ACTUALLY the world's more multi-cultural city, any blackcel can VERY EASILY get laid there"
Tellem-T, another legitimate 7/10 looking mixed black/white incel has someone do a tinder experiment for him there, and he likewise gets a single like, from some fat white girl.

The race pill is universally true.

Running that just be a male model game I see.

No it's not. You JBW deniers keep rattling off cities where the race pill supposedly isn't true, but every single time someone does a racepill tinder experiment there it's disproven and you move to saying other cities.

"London is the most multi-cultural city in the world, any blackcel can EASILY get laid there"
PrinceofCope, a legit 7/10 looking blackcel, has someone do a tinder experiment for him there, and he gets one like.
(nvm that FaceandLMS lives there, and is black, but still rots here with us)

"w-w-well Toronto is ACTUALLY the world's more multi-cultural city, any blackcel can VERY EASILY get laid there"
Tellem-T, another legitimate 7/10 looking mixed black/white incel has someone do a tinder experiment for him there, and he likewise gets a single like, from some fat white girl.

The race pill is universally true.
Bullshit. I don't live in the cucked west.
Everywhere in my country I see black guys ethnics walking with their looksmatch, and only 7/10-8/10 white guys walking with 2/10 obese females.
I'm telling you, it depends on the location.

He looks like crap but i suppose he gets females anyways due to him having the "male model" title. No clue how he is a model, he is like 4/10 and thats below average.

Checking this dude's instagram and this nigga looks like me when I was jacked. It's like looking in an alternate timeline where I am not an incel. This shit does not compute.

Probably been empowered by virtue signalling liberals.

Don’t worry. This world isn’t real and we are just living in a nightmare

Right, and he bangs ghetto hood trash. A TFL'er called into his show with a legitimate question, and him and the ghetto trash took the piss out of him

Bullshit. I don't live in the cucked west.
Everywhere in my country I see black guys ethnics walking with their looksmatch, and only 7/10-8/10 white guys walking with 2/10 obese females.
I'm telling you, it depends on the location.
Every JBW denier thinks their location is a special haven that denies the race pill, but no such place exists.

Every JBW denier thinks their location is a special haven that denies the race pill, but no such place exists.
I'm telling you this from experience, just do some empiric research yourself and travel around the globe and you will see for yourself.
Prove me wrong! Give me studies to debunk me! It is by discussions like this that we may truly solidify the blackpill!

Just be black

Most of black male model are ulgy as shit

I'm telling you this from experience, just do some empiric research yourself and travel around the globe and you will see for yourself.
Prove me wrong! Give me studies to debunk me! It is by discussions like this that we may truly solidify the blackpill!
I didn't bother linking studies because i've had to copy and paste the same shit a million times. I've been through this argument a million times by now, the stats backing up the race pill are EASILY available, you can even just look at the black pill archive to find them. At this point I assume every JBW denier has seen the stats but they just don't fucking care. There's so much that it's impossible to post everything backing up the race pill scientifically in a single post. Here's a quick summary of just the "desirability" of each race based on female selective behavior on various online dating sites;

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

If you're genuinely interested in learning more just read the millions of race pill threads, because it's too much for me to try and spam all in one thread to prove to one person.

Most models are in the 4-6/10 range, so this doesn't surprise me.

His red lower lip always freaked me out about him.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: MODEL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
IM LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW YOO

THIS YUTE LOOKS LIKE A DARK CHOCOLATE MALTESER AND HES A MODEL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
GQ AND CALVIN KLEIN BETTER CALL ME UP THEN

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: MODEL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
IM LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW YOO

THIS YUTE LOOKS LIKE A DARK CHOCOLATE MALTESER AND HES A MODEL
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
GQ AND CALVIN KLEIN BETTER CALL ME UP THEN

There are plenty of below average models honestly lol.

His red lower lip always freaked me out about him.
That combined with his really dark skin and head shape makes him look like one of those blackface actors.
ad_228044058.jpg

Right, and he bangs ghetto hood trash. A TFL'er called into his show with a legitimate question, and him and the ghetto trash took the piss out of him

I would've told that bitch to shut the fuck up and let me finish question. Geez on top of that she didn't even listen to his question and gave some bullshit answer.

Maybe he just takes 8 showers a day. :lul::lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back