Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How is MarquisdeSade not dead yet? His life is beyond brutal!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
@MarquisDeSade how do you survive on a day to day basis out in the open blistering cold without any warmth and shelter as a homeless giga-truecel? Where do you poop and pee? Isn't there any shelter where you can live? How can you go on enduring this suffering? Have you tried to rope? If I were you, I would have hanged myself already. In fact, I wish I could hang myself every day:

His hatred of the jews fuels him

His hatred of the jews fuels him
Living for spite is invirogating in the short term, but unsustainable in the long term.

@MarquisDeSade how do you survive on a day to day basis out in the open blistering cold without any warmth and shelter as a homeless giga-truecel? Where do you poop and pee? Isn't there any shelter where you can live? How can you go on enduring this suffering? Have you tried to rope? If I were you, I would have hanged myself already. In fact, I wish I could hang myself every day:
Hatred keeps me going, everyday I wake up looking forward to the complete destruction of this world. I'm currently outside in thirty degrees of cold under a garden gazebo. :feelsjuice:

Cackles star wars

He's Ted Kaczynski irl, he can survive in nature.

I'm currently outside in thirty degrees of cold under a garden gazebo. :feelsjuice:
Holy shit! Do you at least have a blanket? And how do you get access to the internet?

He's Ted Kaczynski irl, he can survive in nature.
I did for twelve months but then ran out of camping supplies, that which wasn't destroyed by winter snow. Lost my construction job more recently where I'm unemployed and broke yet again. Going to make one more attempt at finding a job before I give up completely but currently I'm undergoing some health issues that I must attend to first before working again. :feelsjuice:

Holy shit! Do you at least have a blanket? And how do you get access to the internet?
I wear three layers of winter wear 24/7 and have a winter ski face mask. I have a thermo winter sleeping bag at night time. :feelsjuice:

Living for spite is invirogating in the short term, but unsustainable in the long term.
I'm too stubborn to die, I will never let this world defeat me. Yes, I'm very spiteful. :feelsjuice:

currently I'm undergoing some health issues that I must attend to first before working again. :feelsjuice:
Absolutely devastating! What do you eat? And where do you get medical attention and treatment?

Absolutely devastating! What do you eat? And where do you get medical attention and treatment?
I'm on food stamps with state medical insurance and there is always food banks or soup kitchens. :feelsjuice:

Public WiFi randomly everywhere, two electronic devices. I also run programs bypassing internet security protocols. :feelsjuice:

I tremble in fear at the very thought of you.
I plan on leading a revolution in this shithole nation once it completely crumbles and collapses, if nobody else will, I will at least try. Genghis Khan is one of my favorite historical icons, he spent his first twenty years of living in exile just like me. :feelsjuice:

Can you join some paramilitary group?
The oppressed will easily find each other once this nation finally collapses, that will become the true period of revolutionary organization or activism. :feelsjuice:

The oppressed will easily find each other once this nation finally collapses, that will become the true period of revolutionary organization or activism. :feelsjuice:
Curryland is so much nicer than collapsed JewUSA. You should live with us here.

You started to talk like a woman, wrekka, are you alright?
Bro if you don't tremble at the thought of becoming homeless in the cold, I don't know what to tell you.

Curryland is so much nicer than collapsed JewUSA. You should live with us here.
If I ever could leave this place I would, currently untenable. Looks that way for the foreseeable future. :feelsjuice:

Bro if you don't tremble at the thought of becoming homeless in the cold, I don't know what to tell you.
Honestly, i am thinking that Marquis is larping.. -30C, and he is going good outside? Something is definitely strange here

But, okay, benefit of the doubt.. just that is more than extreme

and if i end up homeless in winter.. pretty much i am done for. Not much to be said here! Winter can be -40C here, and i dont see any homeless on the streets at winter

Honestly, i am thinking that Marquis is larping.. -30C, and he is going good outside? Something is definitely strange here

But, okay, benefit of the doubt.. just that is more than extreme

and if i end up homeless in winter.. pretty much i am done for. Not much to be said here! Winter can be -40C here, and i dont see any homeless on the streets at winter
Not negative thirty degrees dumbass, thirty degrees positive. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Honestly, i am thinking that Marquis is larping
I don't think he's larping because he's been posting about his homelessness and unemployment for quite a while now.

I don't think he's larping because he's been posting about his homelessness and unemployment for quite a while now.
Yeah, i had seen that. Each to their own..

It's daytime here, probably -15 at night time. :feelsjuice:
Hm, then it is manageable.. not like -30 nights we got here) Then, i am sincerely sorry for doubting it

But. Please drop your revolutionary ideas - no revolution will happen, impoverished masses dont have weapons. What makes you think that revolution is coming?

@MarquisDeSade you're the second homelesscel I know after Sparrow's Song.

But. Please drop your revolutionary ideas - no revolution will happen, impoverished masses dont have weapons. What makes you think that revolution is coming?
Its definitely not going to happen anytime soon like Marquis is hoping.

Hm, then it is manageable.. not like -30 nights we got here) Then, i am sincerely sorry for doubting it

I will never give up my revolutionary ideas, I will die a revolutionary until my last dying breath. The poor masses eventually will rise up, it's just that over here things move more slowly unfortunately. :feelsjuice:

@MarquisDeSade you're the second homelesscel I know after Sparrow's Song.
It is extremely difficult, haven't decided yet what I am going to do when warmer weather eventually comes. I'm just trying to take each single month as it comes. :feelsjuice:

I will never give up my revolutionary ideas, I will die a revolutionary until my last dying breath. The poor masses eventually will rise up, it's just that over here things move more slowly unfortunately. :feelsjuice:
Hmmm hmmmm

Smart

The poor masses eventually will rise up, it's just that over here things move more slowly unfortunately. :feelsjuice:
Why do you use the juice emoji in all your posts?

It is extremely difficult, haven't decided yet what I am going to do when warmer weather eventually comes. I'm just trying to take each month as it comes. :feelsjuice:
Come live with me. Get your passport, curryland visa, and plane ticket and then BAM!

Why do you use the juice emoji in all your posts?
I drink a lot of energy drinks even before I became homeless the last two years and now it's just become routine. :feelsjuice:

Come live with me. Get your passport, curryland visa, and plane ticket and then BAM!
I doubt India would allow me to stay over there any great lengths. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

The Disunited Slaves of Jewmerica won't last another decade. Of that, we can be sure.
Conditions are certainly deteriorating rapidly but will cowardly people revolt? Did the MAGA faggots revolt when they put in lockdowns and stole elections? NO!