Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How is MarquisdeSade not dead yet? His life is beyond brutal!

Wouldn't be easier to live in a van?

Conditions are certainly deteriorating rapidly but will cowardly people revolt? Did the MAGA faggots revolt when they put in lockdowns and stole elections? NO!
MAGA idiots were always retarded from the very beginning, you have to be a complete fucking idiot to be either a democrat or republican in this nation, of course we have no shortage of idiots here. :feelsjuice:

MAGA idiots were always retarded, you have to be a complete fucking idiot to be either a Democrat or republican in this nation, of course we have no shortage of idiots here. :feelsjuice:
True, but MAGA fags are the most opposed to the current jewish order and even they didn't do anything.

True, but MAGA fags are the most opposed to the current jewish order and even they didn't do anything.
Not really, MAGA types have always been pro-Jewish cocksuckers with their rapture style Christianity that practically worships Israel. All republicans also. :feelsjuice:

I'm too stubborn to die, I will never let this world defeat me. Yes, I'm very spiteful. :feelsjuice:
You're an inspiration man one day i promise ill get you and you'll live with a roof on your head

in decades not years
A lot more sooner than most think, I am going to be very amused as all of this plays out shortly. That's for sure. :feelsjuice:

Far greater men than all of us combined have predicted that America will collapse, and the country already shows multiple signs of an upcoming collapse. It is being engineered, whether domestically or internationally, by powerful elites that are too myopic to realize the consequences of their actions.
The elites are definitely organizing it, however, most of this nation is too retarded to lead themselves which is just a simple fact as well. Most of this nation is economically illiterate, politically illiterate, and so on. Also, we have an entire culture devoted to hating the poor and for the most part hating each other. This nation is simply doomed no matter what and I don't see any way around that. As for your average American whore, some of the worst women in the entire world. Concerning gold digging whores, no foreign woman can compete with American gold digging whores, the absolute worst of them all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If you would like a glimpse into the future of America, just take a look at the southwestern border (Mexican-occupied) and places like Detroit (Negro-occupied) or New York City (Jew-occupied) or Florida (Latino-occupied), and realize that these people are about to become a majority.
The rural segments aren't any better, their mindset is that if you're not related to them or a part of the community they would rather just shoot you dead. Shit is fucked everywhere, there is no safe sanctuary anywhere. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

If you have money for a van, sure. I've never had that kind of money though. :feelsjuice:
Not one that works.One that is on the edge of falling down,you put down a matress and it's cozy.In my area i found for 600 $ some broken vans made in the 1990's with heating .But for sure,prices in USA may be out of my imagination

Your location is spot on. America is heading towards a new Weimar Republic. Almost all types of degeneracy are tolerated and normalized. Illegal aliens pour into the country every year and the elites are bent on confiscating the guns. Whites are bound to become the most hated group in America, South African style. The future is a mixture of 1984, Brave New World, The Turner Diaries, and The Camp of the Saints.

They are going to pay the toll for burning the coal and pay the price for plowing the rice. :feelsPop:
It already is a Weimar Republic, but a thousand times worse. There was a time I shared some views on race wars and all that at a young age, but anymore as I'm older I think this is wrong. I believe now that all men of all races or ethnicities need to come together as that makes us stronger. I understand people's anger concerning these anti-white perceptions, I don't like them either, but I also believe we don't need to go to war with our nonwhite neighbors with those grievances either. I like to imagine a future where white, black, brown, and yellow men worldwide unite against (((them))) together. Moreover, once we destroy feminism and female liberation away from men I view that will decrease racial hostilities towards each other significantly. This is my current world view. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Not one that works.One that is on the edge of falling down,you put down a matress and it's cozy.In my area i found for 600 $ some broken vans made in the 1990's with heating .But for sure,prices in USA may be out of my imagination
Wages here are a joke, even saving money now is impossible. :feelsjuice:

Fair enough. It's good to read novel takes on this issue. Once we manage to boot the Jewish elite, we could build ethnostates for every race and work together towards a male-dominated future.
That is basically my thinking currently, ethnostates for white Europeans, and also ethnostates for every other race or ethnicity beyond whites where we all respect our differences. They divide us and have us fighting against each other constantly, it's time for all of us to unite together fighting the real enemy instead of each other. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I like the idea of being a nomad tbh. And at the end of the day, we are all in a similar situation. We're wasting our time, money, and youth in a dead-end job.

I like the idea of being a nomad tbh. And at the end of the day, we are all in a similar situation. We're wasting our time, money, and youth in a dead-end job.
I've worked dead end jobs off and on for multiple decades, there is no difference between languishing in the streets or languishing at home all alone with cheap theatrical copes in isolation. It's basically the same thing, one you're working having most of your money stripped of you by others, the other you're not working at all. The only difference. :feelsjuice: