Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How is it possible to join an incel discord without getting doxxed?

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

9'6 ZettaChad personalitycel
★★★
You're not gonna get doxxed unless you're stupid enough to click on a phishing/IP logging link which in that case, you shouldn't be on the internet.

You're not gonna get doxxed unless you're stupid enough to click on a phishing/IP logging link which in that case, you shouldn't be on the internet.
So ITcels haven't gotten devoted enough to their "watchdogging" to learn how to steal someone's info just from their account yet, ok, good to know, i was always paranoid about this due to the sheer extent of hatred and obssession they have with us.

Last edited:
bruh what

So ITcels haven't gotten devoted enough to their "watchdogging" to learn how to steal someone's info just from their account yet, ok, good to know, i was always paranoid about this due to the sheer extent of hatred and obssession they have with us.
Don't share your email.

Enable 2fa if possible.

Don't make your username anything that could be used to identify you Irl.

E.g. If your name is Dave from London, you'd be a fool to make your Discord name:

DAVE_FROM_LONDON

By all means IT can doxx me all they want so long as they also track me down and put me out of my misery.

I think all of us talking with be a good cope

Just don't be completely retarded