Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How is globohomo this popular among zoomers

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Obviously this depends on where you live but I have seen it gaining traction in my westernized Chinese city. Evident by a show depicting a gay couple, pronouns on Instagram bios and YouTube videos of interviewed Chinese zoomers being "open" to the LGBT cult.

Let's compare this to a decade ago, the very concept of LGBT was not well recognized in my city. It was still a niche community growing in the west with no threat of it spreading worldwide.

Now, it has spread to many countries to different extents. The zoomers in my Chinese city are increasingly becoming more tolerant to the fag agenda.

So my question is: Why is globohomo so widespread nowadays?

they all follow popular culture. fucking npcscums.

are u in china? isnt lgbt propaganda banned there

popular culture feel good me feel good so that mean it good lets follow it

Obviously this depends on where you live but I have seen it gaining traction in my westernized Chinese city. Evident by a show depicting a gay couple, pronouns on Instagram bios and YouTube videos of interviewed Chinese zoomers being "open" to the LGBT cult.

Let's compare this to a decade ago, the very concept of LGBT was not well recognized in my city. It was still a niche community growing in the west with no threat of it spreading worldwide.

Now, it has spread to many countries to different extents. The zoomers in my Chinese city are increasingly becoming more tolerant to the fag agenda.

So my question is: Why is globohomo so widespread nowadays?
where are u at?