Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how is finding 18 year olds attractive pedophilia

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I am only attracted to 18 year old women and I will always be attracted to them. When I am 30 i will want 18 year olds not other 30 year olds. Normies would call me a pedo, but aren't all normies pedophiles?

normies have sex while they are minors. after they turn 18 do they just magically stop finding the memory of the sex sexually stimulating? No, they still get horny thinking about it. wouldn't that make them a pedo too?

Its not,people just see it as """exploitative"""

I thought about that yeah. That basically under the modern definition most people would be classed as paedophiles, especially men because they often date women who are a bit younger so if they were 16+ they may well be dating a girl who is under that age.

Maybe it's just another example of making very strict laws and then applying them selectively.

Who the hell said it was? It's weird though as a millennialcel: although 18 year-old foids are still hot so are (some) foids in their 30s. It's like the pool of women you're not gonna fuck just keeps growing. It's pretty brutal tbh.

Retards don't know the definition of words, so they have to reach and make up shit.

meanwhile, doogy groomed a 13 year old

I am 20 and super attracted to foids in their prime:ahegao::ahegao:

I'm always attracted to oldER toilets

Bc soys don't have logic

Its a hivemind most of them just automatically follow. Might as well be its own bandwagon by this point. Ngl, I can't stand them. stfu and live life.

lol they did a study to find out what men found attractive and even men in their 40's to 50's found 18-22 year olds most attractive.