Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How is being grateful and getting other shit ever gonna compensate for my unevitable path where I'm destined to fail

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
How is being grateful about other shit ever gonna compensate for the path I'm heading at and the fucking things that need to be changed first should be changed first like my face I'll kill myself someone please do it

If you go up to someone without food and water and you give it to him everyday, why do you think he wouldn't be bored and want more later on if he lacks other things?

This is what enrages me, humans can't be satisfied with simple acts of kindness, you have to bend over and get fucked or give me all your money, only then you're of any use to me, if you're doing simple favors fuck you, you haven't helped me with shit.

Another thing the redpill manosphere folks have been pushing is being grateful and I think it is quite important to not be arrogant and value things but you're hire to be hungry, if you weren't you might as well die being grateful, why not speed up the process? Is that too boring for you, just eating food and drinking water in a dark room, well so stop telling me to be grateful, I'm just bored and fuck you for saying I have to change shit.

I'm bored I have too many wants it'll change based on what I get and what I don't, because life goes on and something needs to keep me up.

I guess the answer would be to rely on some higher power or having a philosophical sophistication to orient yourself properly.