Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How is anyone here just not DONE with everything?

H

HotdogFux

It's ovER
-
I am just fucking done.

That's it.
It's like the whole fucking world has lost it's goddamn mind and no one cares enough to give a fucking damn. The trannies are women now,the femoids don't want to have kids , the Chad's will fuck and clog our system with bastards with single moms, the fertility is dying. It's like the whole world is burning in a slow fire and I am being roasted along with it. It just squeezes all the life anymore and when I get up early evey morning I just stare in the mirror and go WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?WHY ISN'T EVERYONE ELSE JUST DONE WITH THIS SOYCIETY?

EVERYFUCKING DAY IT'S WAKE UP, EAT SHITTY FOOD , GO TO SHITTY COLLEGE TO DO YOUR SHITTY DEGREE,PRETEND YOU ARE A WOKE BICE LITTLE PET TO NOT PISS THE LGTV MAFIA PROFESSOR , COME BACK TO YOUR SHITTY BED AND THEN DRINK DOWN YOUR SHITTY FEELINGS WITH SHITTY BEER.

Like a hamster stuck in a wheel i am stuck in my mind where i just want to feel something. Not even by a foid . By anyone. JUST A HUG. IS IT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK? I JUST WANT TO FEEL SOMETHING PLEASE - ANGER,DISGUST HAPPINESS ANYTHING.

MY EXISTINCE IS SHEER TORTURE, EVERY MOMENT I SPENT STARING AT MY CEILING WALL I CAN'T TAKE SHIT ANYMORE, THE VERY BOREDOM THAT I TRY TO FIND SOLACE IN MOCKS ME WITH THE TRUTH THAT I HAD ONE FUCKING CHANCE IN LIFE AND I RUINED IT

I hope for a nuclear Holocaust

In my case, getting off the wheel would mean I'm taken out of the cage and thrown out into the street to fend for myself. It's over. :feelsjuice:

jokER time?
christian bale joker GIF

Im done too soyciety is bullcrap