Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How is America a free country ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How is America a free country just because it’s a 1st world country doesn’t mean it’s free if anything Canada is more of a free country they have free health insurance unlike us we don’t have that freedom to speech is a joke when we can’t say certain things without getting arrested same with the 5th commandment there’s no I plead the 5th when you’re in court it’s not a free country if we’re still under a dictatorship

This land sucks donkey boner

It’s ((free))

Land of the dogpill

@Betrayed @Waco
Gentlemen, with great sadness and grief, I must inform you I live in an EU country that is sucking up to other more cucked EU countries :feelsrope::feelsugh:

It isn't, wealthy well connected Americans only, for everybody else a miserable corporate plantation prison. :feelsjuice:

It's not I get in trouble for drawing during math time

It's not free, it's very expensive. Countires are not free silly you

Well... everyone pays taxes so no one is really free. Everyone also has obligations to family, friends, and society. So not free there either.

There are some people who are more free than others obviously. The first world bottom feeding leeches and the very rich of course.

The very rich have high income, passive income, and lots of assets and properties. The first world bottom feeding leeches can leech all they want and still have a relatively high standard of living, and not be sent off to the gas chambers (which is what a sane society would do tbh).

As I've said on this forum multiple times, leechMaxxing is giga based lol.

The first world bottom feeding leeches
I don't see how anyone could survive of solely welfare or unemployment benefits? How would one even leech of society, without ending up homeless, especially if living in a major city with sky high rents?

I don't see how anyone could survive of solely welfare or unemployment benefits? How would one even leech of society, without ending up homeless, especially if living in a major city with sky high rents?
Because people on welfare get cheaper housing

Because people on welfare get cheaper housing
Absolute nonsense. The waiting list to get a section 8 apartment is years long and this is for a cheap run down property lacking in utilities and ameneities. You either need a job to get the money for that cheap house or have to be on disability, where the income is insanely low, not even enough to feed yourself let alone feed and house yourself.

How is America a free country just because it’s a 1st world country doesn’t mean it’s free if anything Canada is more of a free country they have free health insurance unlike us we don’t have that freedom to speech is a joke when we can’t say certain things without getting arrested same with the 5th commandment there’s no I plead the 5th when you’re in court it’s not a free country if we’re still under a dictatorship
CANADA IS EVIL AND POSSESSED BY THE EVIL UNIVERSE ALL MENA DN WOMEN ARE INHERENTLY TICKING TIME BOMBS

Absolute nonsense. The waiting list to get a section 8 apartment is years long and this is for a cheap run down property lacking in utilities and ameneities. You either need a job to get the money for that cheap house or have to be on disability, where the income is insanely low, not even enough to feed yourself let alone feed and house yourself.
I mean people that already have jobs but in general it’s hard as hell to make it as a NEET in America

Yeah even being on welfare is not enough. Cost of living is still too sky high.

There's also the risk of being cut off from welfare anytime.

Eventually everyone will still have to work... Unless if you're completely disabled or something.

Yeah even being on welfare is not enough. Cost of living is still too sky high.

There's also the risk of being cut off from welfare anytime.

Eventually everyone will still have to work... Unless if you're completely disabled or something.
Rich niggas get to live luxurious lives while we rot

Well you gotta get creative. Do as little as you can, take as much as you can.

. Unless if you're completely disabled or something.
Disabled people end up malnourished and homeless, even with SSI, if they don't have work history. If they do have the work history then they still can't really make ends meet with SSDI.

Disabled people end up malnourished and homeless, even with SSI, if they don't have work history. If they do have the work history then they still can't really make ends meet with SSDI.
People on SSDI are better off getting a part time job

Yeah you're right.

I suspect that the welfare state will minimize anyway.