Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] How inceldom brought me closer to God (long-read)

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
The other day I was listening to a beautiful musical setting of the Latin Catholic Mass that moved me deeply. The choir had foids singing in it as well; but for a few brief moments these foids ceased being the creatures that I sometimes desperately want to fuck and that always keep rejecting me. Instead they became, along with the male singers, the conduits of something above the merely animal in us humans, giving voice to an ideal that, while perhaps not literally true, is nonetheless more inspiring and transcendent than anything the modern world can come up with.

Some time before that, a realization hit me: in a universe that is cold and utterly uncaring, it doesn't really matter what you believe to be true. While some people idealize or even deify the "objective" empirical truth of us being mere collections of atoms engaged in a constant struggle for reproduction and against entropy and dissolution, I have never quite understood what good it does any man to revel in this truth. It neither makes us happy nor does it aid us in our survival or in achieving any of our life goals. Heck, it might even be inimical to survival, if its bleakness causes you to rope.

This being so, I asked myself, why don't you believe in the Christian God, or at least in an entity sharing some of His characteristic? I would like to be recognized by a being of infinite grace and wisdom, who can love me better than any foid ever could. If I can bathe in God's unending love, then any small discomfort I experience in this earthly life, such as foids not wanting me, will melt away into insignificance. Religion may be cope, but to me it is a transcendently beautiful cope. With time, I may even come to prefer the cope over the "real" things of this world. Sticking my dick in some hole, or communing with the Lord of Infinite Worlds. Difficult choice. Not.

The ideal of Christianity has the sanction of history. Whereas some of our contemporary thinkers (Dawkins, you bastard) like to paint a picture of science and religion as being fundamentally at odds, I posit to the contrary that the spirit of scientific and philosophical inquiry as we know it today came to us in a direct line of intellectual inheritance from the cloistered monks of Western Christianity. More viscerally important to us incels: before Christianity became cuckianity, it knew very well how to keep its foids in check. The reason for this, I think, is ultimately that the writers of the Bible were, even if nothing else, shrewd psychologists, who knew the risks of letting foids run unrestrained. When it comes to foids, modern "psychology" has absolutely nothing on the Book of Ecclesiastes.

The great spiritual tragedy of the West is the (possibly mortal) decline of Christianity, and its degeneration into wishy-washy bluepill normie pablum. Its deconstruction has been a blunder on a civilizational scale, intellectually, morally, and emotionally. Some modern thinkers (like, again, Dawkins) of the atheistic or secular humanist variety thought they could do better than the wisdom of ages past, and construct the temple of reason from the ground up in three days. After nearly eighty years of them trying to build something better than Christianity, we can safely conclude that they failed miserably. What a fucking surprise! :feelsohh: Meanwhile, what good have their idle speculations about the "inherent good in humanity" done us? Feminism immediately sprang up in the wake of Christianity losing its foothold. Not to mention the new rival religion of Wokeness, which will quite possibly destroy everything that used to be good and noble about Western culture.

For myself, I will in future earnestly attempt to turn towards God, the Lord and Savior of all who want receive his message, even more than I have already done of late. I will warm my wearied soul on the dying embers of a once great religion. Because for the thinking and feeling man of today there is eventually nothing else left to flee towards in this Clown World of ours. :feelsclown: God really is the "great hound of Heaven" who stalks his prey with deliberate speed and majestic instancy.

Godspeed, gentlemen! You will need it in the times to come.

Last edited:
Looks like you’ve taken the white pill buddy boyo. @Animecel2D found another one for your list

i don't think tha god cares about us ( humanity in general )

Did not read

You are correct about prophets and bible interpreters being archaic psychologists. Carl Jung once stated that one does not know psychology until onr has read the bible, though he may be refering to the vast influence that the text has on humanities development throughout its history within the duration of the Anno Domini.

However, Christianity is a religion that is founded primarily upon Telology, that is, the Idea of purpose.

It rectifies a moral system of the good and the bad, and calls both sin. The good is Virtuous, the bad is Evil.

After reading Nietzsche, and learning of Germany's transition from ascietific utopis to a totalitarian dystopia, a transition motivated by the manipulation of Christian ideals as well as their antithesis by Nietzsches reaction of them, I do not trust religion.

During his life Nietzsches observed a growing antisemitism, one developed by his old mentor Richard Wagner who was quite controversial, stating that Jews could not fathom the german spirit. His music was also funded by a gay king (Frederick II). Nietzsche went mad, as a result of his tumor and his upbringing.

But yes, when I enter a church I too feel at peace, though choirs do annoy me. I prefer silence.
Interesting. Would you care to elaborate a bit further on how the Nazis and/or their predecessors manipulated Christian ideals for their own gain?

:foidSoy:
DEE76049 E32E 404B AD59 EE151CE14F60
0323A627 08FE 4D28 A763 79C2AF3911C5

“I posit to the contrary that the spirit of scientific and philosophical inquiry as we know it today came to us in a direct line of intellectual inheritance from the cloistered monks of Western Christianity”

Even if this were true (it isn’t) the beneficial scientific and philosophical inquiry would have came to us all from these men inspite of Christ insanity not because of it.

The actual truth is these things were alive and well in Greece and Rome well before Christ insanity ever reared its ugly, disease addled head, itself being plagiarized and bastardized into existence by the depraved mind of some of the earliest white western civilization and white race hating Jews for our subversion and ultimate destruction.

Once Christ insanity took hold in Rome fully everything eventually went to shit as once the white pagans were crushed by the combined powers of Jewry, the brainwashed Christ cuck fools and Jew slaves and the still mighty Roman empire itself, it was a gradual goodbye to science and philosophical inquiry and hello to dark ages and bronze age stupidity once again.

So eventually the muslims came along and stumbled upon the long discarded scientific and philosophical wisdom of the white pagans and for a good amount of time the Islamic world flourished with great science, philosophy, mathematics and for its time probably greater technological advancement than everyone else.

Until a dumb sand nigger imam (who if they were smart the muslims should have assassinated) came along and turned the Islamic world against all these things, which only led them back into a shitty life of third world squalor and suffering most of them are still mired in today.

Meanwhile whitey eventually pulled himself out of the dark ages shit heap, rediscovered his lost pagan scientific and philosophical wisdom and roots and began flourishing once again.

The only problem or rather “fly in the soup” is that we didn’t rid ourselves of the Jew slave religion Christ insanity, which has led us to this point in time whereby the Jews are on the verge of attaining their global communist NWO nightmare government and white genocide, all because whites couldn’t collectively band together and decide as one people to get rid of the cucked cult of the cross for once and for all and free ourselves from this most deadly spiritual Jewish Trojan horse, that unfortunately exists and negatively effects all of our lives.

Last edited:
By inciting Jews as the natural enemies of the german spirit, a spirit influenced by the presence of Christianity thoughout the ages. They adopted the ethics of Christianity and abstracted them into a new form of elitist ethics that presupposed Judaism as the vice of the fatherland and all of the world. The Jews were considered to be the race that had ensured the suffering of the world, they were thought to be the reason for it, hence their genocide was indicative of a 'purifying of the land'.

In humanity, suffering is the sole attribute that is shared by all. Christianity fundementally refers to this suffering as punishment for the sins of mankind, thus we suffer for a purpose, that is, because we sin.

The Nazis, knowing this, applied Judiasm as the source of all sin, and incontovertibly, all suffering. It was simple manipulation of the foundational values that all German people were brought up upon, in Carl Jungs words "The manipulation of the collective-shadow of the german people", though I believe that the nazis manipulated the collective-ego (to borrow jungian terms) as well for they sought to create a new identity founded upon old modernistic motifs projected in architecture and philosophy.
A very insightful take. Though I do wonder how exactly the Nazis' antisemitism differed from the antisemitism that had always been present in Christianity from the Middle Ages onward. Pogroms occurred with some frequency in any region where Jews were numerous, and expulsions also were not unheard of. Martin Luther, the great reformer, was a fervent antisemite as well btw. His writings on Jews were quite popular with the Nazis.
“I posit to the contrary that the spirit of scientific and philosophical inquiry as we know it today came to us in a direct line of intellectual inheritance from the cloistered monks of Western Christianity”

Even if this were true (it isn’t) the beneficial scientific and philosophical inquiry would have came to us all from these men inspite of Christ insanity not because of it.

The actual truth is these things were alive and well in Greece and Rome well before Christ insanity ever reared its ugly, disease addled head, itself being plagiarized and bastardized into existence by the depraved mind of some of the earliest white western civilization and white race hating Jews for our subversion and ultimate destruction.

Once Christ insanity took hold in Rome fully everything eventually went to shit as once the white pagans were crushed by the combined powers of Jewry, the brainwashed Christ cuck fools and Jew slaves and the still mighty Roman empire itself, it was a gradual goodbye to science and philosophical inquiry and hello to dark ages and bronze age stupidity once again.

So eventually the muslims came along and stumbled upon the long discarded scientific and philosophical wisdom of the white pagans and for a good amount of time the Islamic world flourished with great science, philosophy, mathematics and for its time probably greater technological advancement than everyone else.

Until a dumb sand nigger imam (who if they were smart the muslims should have assassinated) came along and turned the Islamic world against all these things, which only led them back into a shitty life of third world squalor and suffering most of them are still mired in today.

Meanwhile whitey eventually pulled himself out of the dark ages shit heap, rediscovered his lost pagan scientific and philosophical wisdom and roots and began flourishing once again.

The only problem or rather “fly in the soup” is that we didn’t rid ourselves of the Jew slave religion Christ insanity, which has led us to this point in time whereby the Jews are on the verge of attaining their global communist NWO nightmare government and white genocide, all because whites couldn’t collectively band together and decide as one people to get rid of the cucked cult of the cross for once and for all and free ourselves from this most deadly spiritual Jewish Trojan horse, that unfortunately exists and negatively effects all of our lives.
You really don't like Jews, do you?

Last edited: