[Serious] How important is eye area?

angrycurrycel

Major
-
Out of physical traits, how important is it? Personally, I think eye area is top 5 for most important physical traits along with skin color and other stuff. Nothing can compensate for a shitty eye area. Not even a good jaw.

Eskimocel

-
Eye area is very important. Some can compensate by growing a beard if they have good eye area.

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
Agreed. Eye area can be a saving grace with other par features to supplement, or can totally destroy someone's face.

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
I’d say it’s the most important as you can’t change a bad one and a good one can elevate you to God-tier status.

Blanknight

-
Probably one of the most important, since you can't get surgery for it.

Eye area + good lower third and you're pretty much set

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-

Rami Malik is a good example of eye area being massively important. His lower third is godly but it's ruined by his eye area. I'd even go as far to say that his eye area making him look 'creepy' could be a contributing factor in his role of Mr Robot.
Definitely a huge impact on overall face, second only to lower third (mouth and jaw/chin).

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
View attachment 98723View attachment 98725
Rami Malik is a good example of eye area being massively important. His lower third is godly but it's ruined by his eye area. I'd even go as far to say that his eye area making him look 'creepy' could be a contributing factor in his role of Mr Robot.
Definitely a huge impact on overall face, second only to lower third (mouth and jaw/chin).
I dont agree with you. yes he has flaw because of eye area but still his jaw save him. I saw so many whores adoring him

gnomen1

Officer
-
Probably the most important feature. The eye-area is are also hugely important in nonverbal communication. When a NT person initiates contact with another human being, the eye-area is always scanned first and remains in focus.

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
It’s important but not as vital to your looks as lower third is.

I’m biased though tbh, My eye area isn’t that bad.

St. Incel

Recruit
-
Eye area is by far the most important. Eye colour matters little, it is all about forward maxilla and a strong brow ridge

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
View attachment 98723View attachment 98725
Tbh Rami Malek is imo an example of how jaw is more important than eye area. Women still like him.

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Eye area is the absolute #1 in order of importance.

My top 5, in order:
  1. Eye area
  2. Height
  3. Jaw/chin
  4. Frame (primarily p: v-taper, broad shoulders, large hands)
  5. Hollow cheeks

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
Out of physical traits, how important is it? Personally, I think eye area is top 5 for most important physical traits along with skin color and other stuff. Nothing can compensate for a shitty eye area. Not even a good jaw.
a lot, my teard troughts made me a lot uglier

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Well keep in mind 90% of men have NCT and true hunter eyes are very rare. So in that context i don't think those things matter too much for average men. 90% of men aren't incel.

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Well keep in mind 90% of men have NCT and true hunter eyes are very rare. So in that context i don't think those things matter too much for average men. 90% of men aren't incel.
uhh you sure about that many men having NCT?

I rarely see it on anyone.

and ethnic men usually have extreme PCT

RageAgainstTDL

-
uhh you sure about that many men having NCT?

I rarely see it on anyone.

and ethnic men usually have extreme PCT
Yeah most guys have mild NCT. It's a masculine feature. Only rice men and some curry men due to neighboring genetics have very high PCT on average.

Most guys have canthal tilt like this especially as they age:

That's pretty average for men which is typically in the range of slightly negative to neutral.

Guys with canthal tilt like this are usually gay (like this one is) because it's a feminine trait so it's rare to get it in a heterosexual man:

Having a nice PCT with hunter eyes can help of course a lot but 90% of men don't have this type of eye and 90% of men are not incel.

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Yeah most guys have mild NCT. It's a masculine feature. Only rice men and some curry men due to neighboring genetics have very high PCT on average.

Most guys have canthal tilt like this especially as they age:

That's pretty average for men which is slightly negative.

Guys with canthal tilt like this are usually gay (like this one is) because it's a feminine trait so it's rare to get it in a heterosexual man:

Having a nice PCT with hunter eyes can help of course a lot but 90% of men don't have this type of eye and 90% of men are not incel.
I know these guys aren't average, but don't they both have PCT?

Most white guys I see have the same canthal tilt.

RageAgainstTDL

-
I know these guys aren't average, but don't they both have PCT?

Chris Pratt is close to neutral but I believe from most pics I've seen of him he's very slightly negative:

You'd have to draw lines. Maybe it's slightly positive depending on how you draw the line, but it doesn't give the impression of a positive vector based on his eye shape. If you follow his eye shape as a whole, it gives the impression of a negative vector.

Again that's totally normal for heterosexual men. PCT in men creates a mild degree of "gay face" like Bryan Singer I posted above or Jordan Barrett. Pratt just looks like a normal hetero man who is above average attractiveness.

Hemsworth is very slightly positive which is what makes his face look brighter and more energetic:

Jack Black also has PCT as you can see which has been part of his "wild man" schtick for years. PCT = bright and energetic. NCT = tired and dopey.

PCT is pretty cool if you can get it as a man but it's really not common. It's part of sexual dimorphism that women have more PCT eyes than men do, and men are more neutral to NCT.

Again the fact that it's so rare yet most men do just fine, and can even become massive slayers like Chris Pratt proves it is far less significant.

Baldness is the #1 most important facial trait. PCT is just something autists and male models obsess over.

Last edited:

Sodoku

All incels are created equal.
-
When will you guys realise hardly anyone has hunter eyes, and even Chads have upper eyelid exposure

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Chris Pratt is close to neutral but I believe from most pics I've seen of him he's very slightly negative:

Again that's totally normal for heterosexual men. PCT in men creates a mild degree of "gay face" like Bryan Singer I posted above or Jordan Barrett. Pratt just looks like a normal hetero man who is above average attractiveness.

Hemsworth is very slightly positive which is what makes his face look brighter and more energetic:

PCT is pretty cool if you can get it as a man but it's really not common. It's part of sexual dimorphism that women have more PCT eyes than men do, and men are more neutral to NCT.
I agree with your descriptions of how PCT/NCT makes faces look but I think Chris Pratt's head is above the camera so from that angle it looks like PCT. But even if you draw lines on his face from inner canthus to outer, the inner is still lower.

Singer looks gay because his weak browbone and lack of nasion, like a girls face.

But I'm just nit picking...

RageAgainstTDL

-
When will you guys realise hardly anyone has hunter eyes, and even Chads have upper eyelid exposure
This is what I'm trying to say. Anyone who spends any time IRL will realize you meet a guy IRL with classic manifestations of hunter eyes once every few months at most.

It's really unusual. If every guy who lacked hunter eyes was incel almost every man would be incel.

Something like baldness is a much much more powerful predictor of inceldom.

The biggest problem with eye area is that there isn't much you can do about it.

Got a narrow IPD? Too bad.
Got big eyelid exposure? Too bad.
Got NCT? Too bad.
Got inferior scleral show? Maybe you can get infraorbital rim implants.

Most of these things are not fixable at all.

RageAgainstTDL

-
Here's some examples of typical range CT you will see IRL:

There are certainly going to be some guys with massive PCT. PCT is common in ricecels, curries, and hispanics - but they are damned by their other features so it doesn't help them. Among whites and blacks, the above range is more common.

This is an inevitability of sexual dimorphism. PCT is feminine, so most hetero men won't have much of it. It's more common in gay men, and that's likely partly why women find gay men attractive.

If canthal tilt and hunter eyes are so critically important most of those guys should be incel, but I guarantee not one of them is (except the oldcel from age).

Now by contrast show me 10 NW7 guys I can guarantee most struggle to get dates. Or 10 5'4" guys. THAT is important.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
It's extremely important bro, your eyes can make or destroy you.

Just edit any male model's picture and replace his eyes with ugly bug eyes and you'll see how brutal the change is

newbiecel

Recruit
-
Jaw/lower third > eye area > midface
Rami Malek is a perfect example

gnomen1

Officer
-
Jaw/lower third > eye area > midface
Rami Malek is a perfect example
Rami Malek is not a good example. His eye region is not asymmetrical or deformed. He has bilateral exophthalmos because of Graves disease and the eyeballs are pushed out because of soft tissue inflammation. Foids can potentially accept such a condition, because it does not mean that the bones are poorly developed.

So eyes will always trump jaw.

My top 5, in order:
  1. Eye area
  2. Height
  3. Jaw/chin
  5. Hollow cheeks
I consider something more like
  1. Jaw/chin
  2. Eye area
  3. Height
  5. Hollow cheeks

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-

My top 5, in order:
  1. Eye area
  2. Height
  3. Jaw/chin
  5. Hollow cheeks
Reality:
  1. Jaw/Chin
  2. Eye Area
  3. Cheekbones (projection and how high they are)
  4. Hyoid
  5. Maxilla

ExpiringAspirin

Recruit
-
I would wager good money that if you ask 100 foids what do they consider the most important/attractive facial feature in a man, at least 70% of them would say the eyes/eyes area, now if you ask 100 men, you may get something different.

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
It's the second most important thing after jaw

If you got jaw + eyes it's almost impossible to be incel. You would need to have some seriously giga incel traits like 5'2 height

Mavenes

sexual liberation is cancer
-
Eye area is the most important thing to get girls. If you have an ugly eye area, you are certainly incel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)