Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How important is a dark triad personality to holes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I know that most chads are low inhib and narcissistic by nature since they were validated their entire lives, but i'm sure there are some exceptions out there. There could be Chads who were abused as children or were ugly before puberty and were bullied just like incels were. If the Chad was a 7-8/10 but was a socially retarded, autistic, high inhib beta, would most women let him get away with it because of his looks or would the Chad be doomed to a life of fucking landwhale beckies?
Women are picky as fuck so i'm sure they'd want a confident, low inhib Chad, right?

Last edited:
Depends how many Chads she has access to. If it's a limited number, then she'll settle with you just for your looks, personality doesn't count for anything.

Wasn't there a vid where a girl dated an shy autistic chad and he said that he is nervous and she said that its okay etc. Jfl as chad you don't even have to initiate or keep a conversation everything is served to you, I think that vid was in a faceandlms vid

Looks >>>> Everything

doesn't matter if you don't have a legitimate reason to be there and in her face lol

you can be dark triad all you want as some dude hovering at the edge of a party where he doesn't know anyone, won't matter in the slightest

looks>personality

Depends how many Chads she has access to. If it's a limited number, then she'll settle with you just for your looks, personality doesn't count for anything.
personality is just a big fucking meme

Ultimately it just comes down to looks.