Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How i will save the world in europa universalis iv

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
europa universalis 4 is a game where you play as a nation from 1444, (crusader kings II: 1000)

i will use either aragon or catalunya (Crusader Kings II) and conquer north africa and the middle east, because they can still be purified and become white if we conquer them because, most males will be killed while to fighting against us, this will leave a lot of females and those females can have a child with a normal med male (children have 60 percent of the DNA of the father) and that child will become white, i made a map to show the areas that can be purified:

red = can be purified
Yellow = mountain or desert that cannot be traveled through
green = mountain that can be traveled through

MapChart Map 3

anything above red is already purified, anything below red needs to be killed

i made some black marks because i want to remember where some black civilizations are so i can remove them and i also don't wanna forget to remove the black natives from australia

Last edited:
what should i do with native americans?

kill all of them or enslave for labor
the reason why hispanics are very violent is because of their native american blood

Play as a hindu kingdom and conquer great britain

it's crazy to to think how east asians are protected from indian DNA by some mountains

europa universalis 4 is a game where you play as a nation from 1444, (crusader kings 2: 1000)

i will use either aragon or catalunya (Crusader Kings II) and conquer north africa and the middle east, because they can still be purified and become white if we conquer them because, most males will be killed while to fighting against us, this will leave a lot of females and those females can have a child with a normal med male (children have 60 percent of the DNA of the father) and that child will become white, i made a map to show the areas that can be purified:

red = can be purified
Yellow = mountain or desert that cannot be traveled through

View attachment 712064

anything above red is already purified, anything below red needs to be killed

i made some black marks because i want to remember where some black civilizations are so i can remove them and i also don't wanna forget to remove the black natives from australia
Ic

congratulations

Lol modern day whites can only conquer us in games while all the men of those regions are constantly raiding your country and railing your foids.

You are too cuck to do that in modern days maybe except slavs.
we were the ones who made it, it's harder for asians or slavs to make new technologies than for whites as i explain here:

Last edited:
the reason why hispanics are very violent is because of their native american blood
we have an example to choose, the US and latin america. northen europeans killed all the native americans and created the best country in the world. spain didn't kill them and breed wih them, latin america is a shithole (i'm from latin america but i'm white-passing). I have decided, i will also kill the native americans

MapChart Map 4

yellow = mountain or desert that cannot be traveled through
blue: forest that can't be traveled through
red: people who can sill be purified
purple: native americans
black: blacks