Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I want super to end

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
I want it to end with jiren defeating goku then Universe 7 getting erased and the credits roll. This ending would be funny as fuck cuz it would troll the fuck out of dragonball fans

It'd be great if ssj4 Goku woke up and the entire Super arc was a bad dream. Then they announce a new GT series: Dragonball GTZ

tumblr_mzbzlwZuom1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

shadowninya said:
I want it to end with jiren defeating goku then Universe 7 getting erased and the credits roll. This ending would be funny as fuck cuz it would troll the fuck out of dragonball fans

I like jiren because he's a subhuman gymcel that lifts for incel pride and protection so he can fucking crush whatever gets in his way

A few people actually think that will happen. It would be a good way to do it since they can explain the time skip and jiren will revive them.

rip chadhan. he hasn't done shit since the cell saga. i wish Cell was revived, not Freiza. Cell was best DBZ villian.

i want goku to wake up a day after the boo saga then it turns out all of super was just a shitty dream.

I can only imagine they are going to nerf jiren so that goku and vegeta can beat him

Also lol @ vegeta's "special" blue form

Themisterpepsi said:
I can only imagine they are going to nerf jiren so that goku and vegeta can beat him

Also lol @ vegeta's "special" blue form

I see you have ascended to being the best user on incels.is

ArtoriasWolf said:
I see you have ascended to being the best user on incels.is

Getting ready for the remastered

Praise the sun xddddd 

WATCH MY GIRLFRIEND PLAY DARK SOULS (SHE RAGE QUITS!)