Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I Used 48 Laws of Power to Become one of the Most Respected Members on this Site

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
If you want to build rapport, follow my lead, because I've only been here for a little over a month, and I already have all the respect I could possibly want. I have many users who follow me and admire my threads, tell me I'm intellectual and a great poet. The love and support has been overwelming, however, to do it, I had to accept a few haters.

There's a few really nasty users on here trying to take me down. At first it bothered me but now I use it as fuel. How did I shift my mindset, simple, it's 48 laws of power. You don't become powerful without making a few enemies. By being steadfast in what I believed and refusing to back down, I fostered respect from most but hate from a few select users.

In real life, this also is true. Don't try to please everyone, instead, try to please the 80% but be ok with pissing off 20% of losers. You will NEVER get anywhere without enemies.

I wouldn't call you respected.

Dnr, what evidence do you have to suggest anyone here respects you haha

High IQ thread

You are literally the joke of this forum but ok

I watched yt videos about that a long time ago. The thing is that people need to accept that you will never be everyone's friend. Last sentence is pure reality.

Who else high af rn

Don't try to please everyone, instead, try to please the 80% but be ok with pissing off 20% of losers. You will NEVER get anywhere without enemies.
You're learning.

you have to trolling at this point keep it up your posts crack me up

If you want to build rapport, follow my lead, because I've only been Don't try to please everyone, instead, try to please the 80% but be ok with pissing off 20% of losers.
Homo trait.

If you want to build rapport, follow my lead, because I've only been here for a little over a month, and I already have all the respect I could possibly want. I have many users who follow me and admire my threads, tell me I'm intellectual and a great poet. The love and support has been overwelming, however, to do it, I had to accept a few haters.

There's a few really nasty users on here trying to take me down. At first it bothered me but now I use it as fuel. How did I shift my mindset, simple, it's 48 laws of power. You don't become powerful without making a few enemies. By being steadfast in what I believed and refusing to back down, I fostered respect from most but hate from a few select users.

In real life, this also is true. Don't try to please everyone, instead, try to please the 80% but be ok with pissing off 20% of losers. You will NEVER get anywhere without enemies.
How many people have you executed :hax: