Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I try to hide my balding

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
I'm balding at the front, but only at the sides of my hairline, I still have a circle of hair in the middle. I have been using caboki hair fibres to conceal my ever expanding bald areas for the last 6 years. The side effect of using a product like this is it irritates my scalp, and it clogs my hair follicles giving the appearance of blackheads, even after I wash it off. Plus it's very obvious it's a fake when you look closely at it, even though I keep my hair short and am skilled at applying caboki, but nobody other than me gives a fuck about my appearance anyway, and I've never gotten any comments.

Any baldingcels ever tried everything like this?

nah. im not that bad yet, thank god i stopped my balding and regrew a lot. if i go bald to the point a transplant cant fix me im gonna rope

Wear a cap or a hat.

stathammaxx bro

I can even hide my 5’3 with lifts like a bald man can wear a wig

nah. im not that bad yet, thank god i stopped my balding and regrew a lot. if i go bald to the point a transplant cant fix me im gonna rope
depends how young you are, few things are worse than premature balding

Should I ever start losing my hair I would buy a hair system. But luckily it will take many many more years until I lose my hair at all.

Honestly I seem to just exist to make others feel better about themselves

No, man. I wear a baseball hat.