Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "how I met my abusive ex boyfriend"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol at all the excuses this slut makes.
At one point in the video she even said she was suffering through Stockholm syndrome, even though they had only been communicating over the internet and never met eachother.
She even sent him tons of nudes when she was a teenager and he was 21.
Reminds me of this amazing quote:
qJFr0qe.jpg

yeah i seen the video. yeah the dude wasnt right in the head thats a given. But she kind of gave him the ammo to hold her hostage doesnt make sense tbh. I think why she made the video was views and money.The common man needs an enemy doesnt matter what it is.What happends if the enemy isnt evil they make reasons doesnt matter if its real or not.People love to get made and they love to be a hero so when they see shit like this it almost imvalidates the enemy.Even though she did wrong too,and used the excuse i was a teenage haha.(most smart teens dont send nudes or info about themselves). Its much easier to hate the guy due to hero syndrome this is a rant but its why youbsee women talk about creepers,abusive,etc. To get men to fight for them,as men want to be heroes.

So he was a mentally ill curry?

Bitches love abusers. I saw 2 mins of video a few days ago and could not finish. Once they're done with the abuser (well, other way around, once he/she's done w/ them) they cash in on sympathy points. Also, 17 and 13 is not fucking pedo. 4 year gap post-puberty, la-dee-fucking-dah.

I'm tired of women pretending to be dumber than retards. They are social geniuses.

At one point in the video she even said she was suffering through Stockholm syndrome, even though they had only been communicating over the internet and never met eachother.
larp

Bitches love abusers. I saw 2 mins of video a few days ago and could not finish. Once they're done with the abuser (well, other way around, once he/she's done w/ them) they cash in on sympathy points. Also, 17 and 13 is not fucking pedo. 4 year gap post-puberty, la-dee-fucking-dah.

I'm tired of women pretending to be dumber than retards. They are social geniuses.
Exactly. Bitches are geniouses when it comes to manipulating social situations in their favor.
In that video she plays the victim and tries to absolve herself from any fault.
Bitch reslly tried to say she hsd Stockholm syndrome

Yeah, no... This motherfucker started when she was 13. And by what she described, she wasnt a degenerate... girl looked like a nerdy kid.

(She~s a bitch now)

absouletly stunning personality here

Female problems :feelsrope:

Femoids always makes excuses for their Chad loving behavior

JewTube animations are cringe

so he was black? then she was 'rescued' by an azn

why do these weird face white women always date outside their race

Lol I'm in the comments
so he was black? then she was 'rescued' by an azn

why do these weird face white women always date outside their race

Because of father issues.

Hence why autism mostly only affects men

"Abusive relationship" is a term foids and psychowhoretherapists came up with to make they seem less bad for only picking aggressive and thuggish men like so many women do.

They choose that shit. End of the conversation.