Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I make crack because crack is nice to have around xmas and shit [Video]

so its basically just a giga intense rush of dopamine? no psychoactive shit or anything?

how different is this from say smoking meth?

so its basically just a giga intense rush of dopamine? no psychoactive shit or anything?

how different is this from say smoking meth?
It's psychoactive. But all drugs are really. Even coffee is psychoactive. Its not making you hallucinate or shit like that though.

It's psychoactive. But all drugs are really. Even coffee is psychoactive. Its not making you hallucinate or shit like that though.
i meant hallucinogenic but yeah crack obviously isnt gonna be like that jfl

unfortunately no drugs for me cause i live in giga subhuman poor country so i cant even cope fml

Sciences me.
braking bad rabid dog GIF

i meant hallucinogenic but yeah crack obviously isnt gonna be like that jfl

unfortunately no drugs for me cause i live in giga subhuman poor country so i cant even cope fml
That's brutal though. What about opioids?

That's brutal though. What about opioids?
Oxys, percs aren't available either. Heroin yes but it's shit quality unless you are in the north western part of the country close to Afghanistan. MDMA is sold but they pass off meth as MDMA and even that is shit quality. I would be smoking meth weekly but its shit quality. I tried it and it was awful. Good weed, moderately good LSD. That's about it. You can get codeine though. And if you've got a friend who works pharma or a doctor who will write you a prescription then you can get morphine pills.

Oxys, percs aren't available either. Heroin yes but it's shit quality unless you are in the north western part of the country close to Afghanistan. MDMA is sold but they pass off meth as MDMA and even that is shit quality. I would be smoking meth weekly but its shit quality. I tried it and it was awful. Good weed, moderately good LSD. That's about it. You can get codeine though. And if you've got a friend who works pharma or a doctor who will write you a prescription then you can get morphine pills.
Brutal I love my heroin tbh. It's mog tier drug. Meth is best drug, just not really a thing here. LSD is overrated but im biased I guess.

Based crack maker