Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee HEY INCELS !! I wanna give you some advice on how to get your shit together and help you :)

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xla72f/hey_incels_i_wanna_give_you_some_advice_on_how_to/

Let me refute this nonsense from this retarded foid.

"Get off your ass, go to the fucking gym and get fit. Take care of yourself , skin care , cleanliness, hair cuts, etc"

None of that will change your most important parts for looks. Height face ETC. It will just be seen as over compensating. I actually do those things and it still changes fuck all Lol cope harder dumb bitch.

"Find hobbies that don’t revolve around staring at a screen 24/7 (nothing wrong with video games I play them too, but it shouldn’t be your whole existence) volunteer , spend time with animals and people, EAT HEALTHY"

More blue pilled nonsense that wont change anything about your looks. I eat healthy and have hobbies that don't involve starting at a screen 24/7 and it changes fuck all.

"Once you become a well rounded , nice , non - woman hating POS , women will come naturally. Not every women is a “10” (in the way they mean anyways) and looking for men on their level as well (not trying to be mean but I hope y’all know what I mean) if you take care of yourself and have your own interests , not including oppressing women, you will find a woman. It’s not the woman’s fault if you’re unattractive inside and out, it’s yours . Stop blaming other people for how shitty you are :)"

"Stop hating wahman. They dindu nuffin n sheit":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The truth is if you're a sub 5 subhuman no woman will be attracted to you. It doesn't matter how "Nice" Or "Well rounded" You are. Women will still not like you. Also the idea that they would like us if we just stop hating on them is utterly fucking retarded. Women love being called whores and sluts by Chads. Most women have rape fantasies. and love Chad serial killers. Cleary these men hating women did not make them less attracted to them.

LOL this thread is so fucking retarded. I actually made me laugh so hard reading it.

Listening to anything that toilets have to say is a :bluepill: beta cuck fakecel trait.
Toilets are worthless besides being used as cum dumpsters.

I lift 5 kg dumbell not for stacies, but for my sigma hermit grindset :whitepill::feelscomfy:

Didn't read bc IT

“Go meet new people” yeah that’s hard sweetie when you got taken out of school and put in homeschool, your family ostrasizes you, and all you have is people at a 9-5 job that you hate or internet friends.

Already tried but didn’t work. You know it’s over for IT when they let redpillers post there now as well to take down the inkwels.

”get a hobby that doesnt require staring at a screen”

sorry but thats the only hobby i have. It’s way better than going out partying and getting blackout drunk every night you retarded IT Toilet.

“Women will eventually come” yeah when you’re 30 and she needs a betabuxx

Already tried but didn’t work. You know it’s over for IT when they let redpillers post there now as well to take down the inkwels.
These are red pilled talking points mixed with blue pilled ones.

“Women are looking for men on their level too”

hahahaha

all women think they’re “mega stars” these days and run an only fans and think they’re hot shit. Fuck outta here

“Get fit and go to the gym”

i was fit in 2020 until a family member fucked us over and we went homeless, my diet got fucked to shit and i gained all my weight back from a year weight loss journey. Fuck outta here

plus i cant “hit the gym” till 2024 because im focusing on moneymaxxing the entirety of 2023 you dumb college whore with no roadblocks that can do what she pleases.

Last edited:
Why can't they ever actually change up what they say? :feelsjuice:

Anyways, IT posts like this are insufferable; I'd actually prefer them to just straight up insult us, instead of hiding behind this facade of wanting to "help". :feelskek:

Meanwhile women can literally be themselves.

i want to kill myself after reading that

Last edited:
Sounds like an incel parody of IT

sure I'll get right on that :feelskek:

race escape GIF

Foids aren't entitled to living too then

Implying I haven't been doing all that pointless shit and more all my teen years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"get to the fucking gym!!!" jfl @me virgin bodybuilder
@Reclusemaxer
@Incelius Savage

blue pill advice will just make you run around in circles

Deer can’t teach a hunter how to hunt

“Go meet new people” yeah that’s hard sweetie when you got taken out of school and put in homeschool, your family ostrasizes you, and all you have is people at a 9-5 job that you hate or internet friends.
Meeting people means shit if they all find you repulsive anyway

:foidSoy: Also, don't forget you can buy pics of my butthole for only $14.99 for a limited time on OnlyFans!

:foidSoy: Also, don't forget you can buy pics of my butthole for only $14.99 for a limited time on OnlyFans!
and my period infused chocolate chip cookies for $3.99 each!

The actual funny part is, she is soo selfcentered and unaware she thinks this unrequitted bullshit hasnt been said by thousands upon thousands of people on the internet to incels. It really is a shitfest :feelsgah: :feelshaha:

I followed her advice now I am 6'5 blue eyed white man with alot of money thanks guys :feelscomfy:

"Find hobbies that don’t revolve around staring at a screen 24/7 (nothing wrong with video games I play them too, but it shouldn’t be your whole existence) volunteer , spend time with animals and people, EAT HEALTHY"

Re: the player model is in workspace?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139291454Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:05 AM CDT
Yes, the "PlayerModel" is placed in workspace because the PlayerModel holds all of the limbs clothing data and the "Humanoid" and various other things, anyway, try something like this, game.Players.PlayerAdded:connect(function(Player) Player.CharacterAdded:connect(function(Character) Character.Humanoid.WalkSpeed = NumberHere end) end) More information on these can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=WalkSpeed_%28Property%29 http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=PlayerAdded_%28...
Re: Dissapearing Brick Script Error
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139291493Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:06 AM CDT
It's no problem, good to see that you resolved it.
Re: How to find a player?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139292210Saturday, July 05, 2014 1:16 AM CDT
script.Parent.Touched:connect(function(Toucher) if Toucher.Parent and Toucher.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") then Player = game.Players:FindFirstChild(Toucher.Parent.Name) end end) --This script assumes that it's parent is a "Part"

The truth is if you're a sub 5 subhuman no woman will be attracted to you. It doesn't matter how "Nice" Or "Well rounded" You are. Women will still not like you. Also the idea that they would like us if we just stop hating on them is utterly fucking retarded. Women love being called whores and sluts by Chads. Most women have rape fantasies. and love Chad serial killers. Cleary these men hating women did not make them less attracted to them.

Re: I need help making a button light up a light
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139295898Saturday, July 05, 2014 2:20 AM CDT
Stay calm, first insert a ClickDetector into the part you want to use to activate the lights, then add this. for _,v in pairs(Workspace.LightBar:GetChildren()) do if v.Name == "Light" then v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new() end end Modify this to work with your script.
Re: How to make a new instance part with a script in it?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139296079Saturday, July 05, 2014 2:24 AM CDT
Create the script, then ScriptClone = script:clone() game.Workspace.ChildAdded:connect(function(Child) if Child.ClassName == "Part" then ScriptClone.Parent = v end end)
Re: Just a small question
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139296740Saturday, July 05, 2014 2:38 AM CDT
function addNumbers (a,b) return a + b end answer = addNumbers(2,2) print("The answer is "..answer.."!")

Just activate tutorial mode silly inkwell!

Please dont give advice when you're already wrong from first sentence

Take the vibe pill. Women must come naturally to you, if they don’t it means you give off a bad vibe or are seriously grotesque. All my ugly acquaintances randomly got gf’s. That’s how it’s supposed to happen. They didn’t even bother lifting or dressing nice.

Woman stop being a whore that suck dicks all the time and make your personality about TikTok and kpop.

How about that?? I would love to fuck your beheaded head after I fuck your head while strangling you.

In METAL GEAR SOLID 5

Last edited:
WaMen will CoMe naturLLy , when they are 80, teehee

So basically, what she's telling me is:

Do the things I already do and have been doing for years, and then, "waah stop holding women accountable for their own actions!"

My involuntary celibacy is their fault, so it's their job to fix it, and even outside of sex and romance, they should simply treat me like a regular human being regardless of whether or not they are attracted to me, but it seems even that's too much to ask for. If they don't want to, well, I'll continue to hold them accountable for their actions and I will continue to smear my shit all over their toxic, modern female Chadsexual bullshit.

u/NPC238 on r/IncelTear:
Hey Incels! The blackpill is completely false! How about you [INSERT GENERIC ADVICE HERE]? I'm not gonna get into detail in how to do these things nor give you pointers AT ALL, but you should do them!!

>get a hobby that doesn't involve staring at a screen

I collect hot wheels cars and graphing calculators. Where's my 10/10 autistic stacy?

People who say this aren't concerned on whether it is true or not(it isn't). It's just to make sure you're complacent and benefitting soyciety

any foid would glady fuck a woman hating chad

>get a hobby that doesn't involve staring at a screen

I collect hot wheels cars and graphing calculators. Where's my 10/10 autistic stacy?
You need to launch model rockets, a foid will be on ur dick the second she sees ur amazing new hobby

get a hobby that doesnt require staring at a screen? I have tried to but got kicked out if everything, mind you I didbt misbehave, was clean and fit. Stupid toilets fail to compute how it is to be one of us....

Surprised she didn't mention anything about stars, crystals, or witchcraft. The saddest thing for me is that they actually believe the shit that they're saying without a shred of doubt. I guess this is what happens when you're the center of attention and live life on tutorial mode.

Mostly Useless Bluepilled Advice That I Have Heard A Million Times.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back