Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How I make crack because crack is nice to have around xmas and shit [Video]

@Rabbi Soystein @Ron.Belgrade @wastedcodeine @opioidcel @CRYSTAL METH

How does it feel

tfw opened a drawer to find a razor years ago and next to it was a box with crack in it, and I instinctively just asked the crack "what's crackin'". Got a good kek out of it
how was the hit :smonk:

did you enjoy

Basedpilled dedsrs.

jfl

now this is content

Is this real jfl i thought it was made from plants?

Is this real jfl i thought it was made from plants?
Cocaine is made from cocoa leaves and a rough processing. I dont need to make cocaine though. This is just how to you turn it into crack

What is worter

Also I don't think this works

low inhibits me

What is worter

Also I don't think this works
water

It's worked for me for years and countless people since the 80's jfl. There's other ways of getting there but thats the basic premise. A child could do it. You only need three things

oh
Also how long did you keep it on that pan and what temperature? And did you put water? I couldn't really see
Keep it in there till its about dry and get it out and throw it onto something like foil. It can vary depending on amount and how wet you get it. You can throw it on full blast because it's a water bath, so it's not going above 100C in there. And ye, you put a small amount of water in with the mixture.

Keep it in there till its about dry and get it out and throw it onto something like foil. It can vary depending on amount and how wet you get it. You can throw it on full blast because it's a water bath, so it's not going above 100C in there. And ye, you put a small amount of water in with the mixture.
I see, can you smoke it with a pipe instead of foil?

Also I've never seen coca cola powder before

I see, can you smoke it with a pipe instead of foil?

Also I've never seen coca cola powder before
Id usually use a pipe tbh. Its much more convenient. And coca cola powder is a joke name for it

Isnt this a repost i feel like i watched it before
Yeah I posted it once when drunk as fuck and decided that was stupid and removed it but decided yesterday, fuck it.

Yeah I posted it once when drunk as fuck and decided that was stupid and removed it but decided yesterday, fuck it.
Better remove it again mango in case of glowies

How do you afford to drink so much?