Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How I knew subconsciously that it was kinda over for me as a teenager

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
  • My parents not sending me to a public school and letting me go outside alone at night because they said they're afraid I might get bullied, which implies I'm weak and unfit for society.
  • A friend of my mother laughing at me when I told her jokingly with a straight face that I had 100 girlfriends when I was asked if I had a girlfriend, which implies that it's not possible for me because I'm ugly. If she didn't laughed, it means she actually believes I'm good looking enough for it to be possible.
  • having bad grades in school even though I did my best, which implies I'm not smart enough to studymaxx to moneymaxx
  • being mentally slow, not knowing what to do and say in the moment, but only knowing it after it has passed. This brutal realization came to my mind when my friends was having a conversation with an AI and asking it funny and clever questions in realtime, but when it was my turn, I couldn't even come up with a simple question in a minute, let alone think of funny and clever questions and do it in realtime.

i agree with u man i fit all the descriptions besides a freind of mother laughing at me

• My parents not sending me to a public school and letting me go outside alone at night because they said they're afraid I might get bullied, which implies I'm weak and unfit for society.
The worst decision that my parents did was sending me to a private school, yet I still got destroyed by bullies there. I couldn't even fight back because their families are powerful and they are also smarter than me. Why the hell did they expect me that I would get along with everyone there? They're all richfags, smart and good looking and I was the opposite. Just because it is a nice school doesn't mean there's no bullying there. Bullying is human nature and you can't beat human nature with laws. Human nature is still there, but with laws, they will just change their ways into being undetected. In the public school, you will just get beaten up by them and you are able to retaliate with less consequences because they're poorfags. But in the private school, they will play mind or mental games with you and if you fight back, you will get consequences, even your family, because they're richfaggots who has connections with powerful people. At least in a public school I won't have to deal with extra bullshit and just get beaten up. Mental games fucked me up because they stick to your mind forever, getting beaten up isn't as bad because you will just get physical injuries that can be easily healed. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even I would laugh if Chad told me he had a 100 girlfriends, I would assume he is either joking or is a cuck fetishist

• being mentally slow, not knowing what to do and say in the moment, but only knowing it after it has passed. This brutal realization came to my mind when my friends was having a conversation with an AI and asking it funny and clever questions in realtime, but when it was my turn, I couldn't even come up with a simple question in a minute, let alone think of funny and clever questions and do it in realtime.