Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how i got my entire ethnic community to hate me

lagoon

lagoon

khhv forever after
-
there was a foid i liked quite a bit in freshman year, me and my friends used to have a social circle that included her so i would talk to her after school and came over to her house once

i asked her out about a month after her and i started talking and she said "maybe" and told me to call her on whatsapp

i was giga bluepilled at the time and thought that meant she actually liked me

every single time i tried to call her shed hang up the phone on me or claim she was busy

i continued pursuing her and eventually she blocked me and left me alone, but she started spreading the word that i was a huge creep that prayed on girls and that i was too ugly to get her, which was ironic as she was a 3/10 curry

as i am a curry this news got to most of the indian people where i live too and the blacklisted me from all curry related social events and i got the name of being a nigga who is down bad as fuck

fucking foids man, they say a single word about a man and people flock to them to clown on you, all i did was confess my feelings for this girl and i get brutally clowned on by my people

shit is fucking retarded

"Despite all the proof you see around that femoids only like top 10% of men, if you are not within the genetic elite and still think anyone would like you, you are giga retarded"

-Blackpillapologist

Fuck community. Do not trust anybody in this clown world. Only trust yourself.

i continued pursuing her and eventually she blocked me and left me alone, but she started spreading the word that i was a huge creep that prayed on girls and that i was too ugly to get her, which was ironic as she was a 3/10 curry
CREEP= UGLY/SHORT/DEFORMED/AUTISTIC/ACNE SKIN/ETHNIC MAN

there was a foid i liked quite a bit in freshman year, me and my friends used to have a social circle that included her so i would talk to her after school and came over to her house once

i asked her out about a month after her and i started talking and she said "maybe" and told me to call her on whatsapp

i was giga bluepilled at the time and thought that meant she actually liked me

every single time i tried to call her shed hang up the phone on me or claim she was busy

as i am a curry this news got to most of the indian people where i live too and the blacklisted me from all curry related social events and i got the name of being a nigga who is down bad as fuck

fucking foids man, they say a single word about a man and people flock to them to clown on you, all i did was confess my feelings for this girl and i get brutally clowned on by my people

shit is fucking retarded
Did you ask out anyone else or just her?

you need to have the mindset that no one else cares about you other than you

not your so called friends, community, or even your parents

the only one who can help yourself is you and no one else cares
CREEP= UGLY/SHORT/DEFORMED/AUTISTIC/ACNE SKIN/ETHNIC MAN
just a euphemism
"Despite all the proof you see around that femoids only like top 10% of men, if you are not within the genetic elite and still think anyone would like you, you are giga retarded"

-Blackpillapologist
more like giga bluepilled

Based but even don't trust on yourself entirely.
Our brains can be really retarded at times.

Brutal. #BelieveAllWomen my ass.

Should've left her alone when she stopped responding in kind

Whatsagroup

trust no one.... even yourself
If you can't trust yourself that's just you admitting that you are still blue pilled and you might fall back into the same mindset as before if circumstances change.

Exactly, what the fuck is that community gonna do for you anyway, fuck that shit who cares. You're a lone wolf

They are retarded hypocrites, how they expect some guy to find a girl when they freakout when he tries.