Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I got into occultism

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I joined this site back in April 19th as @LuciferX . I never lurked, I saw some incel videos on YouTube videos, someone mentioned incel forums in the comments. I went to the incel wiki, and found the link to this site. I had totally given up on ever having a girlfriend at that point of my life.
I made some tulpa threads, and gnostism threads. Former .is member, and Luciferian @Aäkon Këëtrëh messaged me. He told me I have the black flame. I dodnt understand what he was telling me at first. It took about a month to digest the information. I had the mods delete my @LuciferX account, as I was arrested on May 27th, and I didn't want the cops to find out about my account. I rejoined weeks later as @El Brujo. I began work on the creation of my pagan god Sanctificatus.

I started talking to @nystagmuscel alot at that time. He helped me with my Sanctificatus project. He was teaching me magick in the chat. He taught me how to open my chakras

, and he asked Lucifer to contact me.
I stared makes love magick threads around that time. I was soon banned after exchanging words with Animecel2D.
After my ban, I made accounts on other incel forums, and continued teaching love magick.

I made my Acion alt to talk to @nystagmuscel, but he was logged off. I met @servus luciferi. He taught me even more about Lucifer. I was banned before I could chat with @nystagmuscel . I have now returned to incels.is, determined to get an incel a girlfriend. I thank @Aäkon Këëtrëh @nystagmuscel , and @servus Luciferi for introducing me to magick.

What's the black flame? :feelsjuice:

@nystagmuscel @Orzmund @Hopium @war_with_myself @Stupid Clown @Komesarj @DarkStarDown @PointOfNoReturn @Ignoredpinaples @AsianKungFao @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Waco

Last edited:
@nystagmuscel @Orzmund @war_with_myself @Stupid Clown @Komesarj @DarkStarDown @PointOfNoReturn @Ignoredpinaples @AsianKungFao @ElTruecel @Truckzo @Waco

All of it matters, then. Good thread.

What's the black flame? :feelsjuice:
98B5B03F 7209 463E BB79 3501D61340D9

stop being dumb, believe in Jesus christ, he is all that you need

does the black flame say anything about your affinity for certain magicks? also do you sungaze?

I joined this site back in April 19th as @LuciferX . I never lurked, I saw some incel videos on YouTube videos, someone mentioned incel forums in the comments. I went to the incel wiki, and found the link to this site. I had totally given up on ever having a girlfriend at that point of my life.
I made some tulpa threads, and gnostism threads. Former .is member, and Luciferian @Aäkon Këëtrëh messaged me. He told me I have the black flame. I dodnt understand what he was telling me at first. It took about a month to digest the information. I had the mods delete my @LuciferX account, as I was arrested on May 27th, and I didn't want the cops to find out about my account. I rejoined weeks later as @El Brujo. I began work on the creation of my pagan god Sanctificatus.

I started talking to @nystagmuscel alot at that time. He helped me with my Sanctificatus project. He was teaching me magick in the chat. He taught me how to open my chakras

, and he asked Lucifer to contact me.
I stared makes love magick threads around that time. I was soon banned after exchanging words with Animecel2D.
After my ban, I made accounts on other incel forums, and continued teaching love magick.

I made my Acion alt to talk to @nystagmuscel, but he was logged off. I met @servus luciferi. He taught me even more about Lucifer. I was banned before I could chat with @nystagmuscel . I have now returned to incels.is, determined to get an incel a girlfriend. I thank @Aäkon Këëtrëh @nystagmuscel , and @servus Luciferi for introducing me to magick.
I will sell my soul

I went to a satanic mass before. Too many faggots. But some ascension opportunities since obviously the women are whores.

I went to a satanic mass before. Too many faggots. But some ascension opportunities since obviously the women are whores.
I am not satanic. I study, and practice hoodoo.

I have drawn energy from the sun with my hands, but I never sun gazed.
similar idea, absorb it through your eyes. safest time is close to sunrise and sunset but pros can do it closer to midday.

hira raten manek. he has a protocol where you sungaze 10 seconds a day and add 10 seconds every day til you get to 44 minutes. the increase in energy without digesting food will most likely strengthen physical and psychik powerz.

yea, when the sky is clear enough. HRM repopularized the practice
Interesting. I’ve been doing it for a little over 2 years too. Nice meeting someone else who’s interested in the spiritual on here.