Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I Got Cucked by Four FratChads at Once While Looking Like a Total Moron

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As most of you know, I tried to join a frat in college but the Stacies in the sorority told them not give me a bid because I was too unattractive and they were worried it would be uncomfortable for the girls during date-nights.... whatever.

As cucked as it may sound, a few months later i went back to the frat for parties. I didn't feel the need to bemoan them forever over that, and what good would I do by boycotting them, so if my friends were going to their parties, I would tag along.

One time i went to a party that was made to raise money for disabled people. I believed that since it is a PR event, it would be a little more civil. Sorority girls were there and they would all virtue signal about being good people, so there wouldn't be any conflicts... well i was sort of right. I wasn't bullied or beaten up... but at one point, as the party was starting to die down, i found myself in the center of living room dancing to some pop song. I was surrounded by four corners of frat brothers each with a girl they had their arms around. They were making out with them, and I was just dancing in the middle of the room by myself. I was trying not to look at them because it would be weird but whenver i turned my head there was another couple making out. I tried to dance my way out of there but got blocked by people walking across the hall perpendicular to the room so i turned back. I felt trapped in a sea of Chads making out with Stacies, as I turned i got a better look of the girls. They were all HOT and BLOND sorority girls, i was so angry. I decided to just close my eyes and move my head around to dance to the music but i couldn't get it out of my head. Eventually i pushed through the crowd pretending like i had somewhere to be but it was just so cringe.

I think i cried that night when i went to bed, realizing how pathetic my life was.

Why would you even try to join a frat, what do you get out of it other than getting mogged by Chads and stacies?
It's because the bluepill is still within you, I mean you thought moving to Cuckada is gonna make your life better :lul:

Why would you even try to join a frat, what do you get out of it other than getting mogged by Chads and stacies?
It's because the bluepill is still within you, I mean you thought moving to Cuckada is gonna make your life better :lul:
Because i thought by being assosicated with the frat, i would gain attractiveness via status. I thought there's no way a fratboy would be an incel even if he's kind of ugly.

The only person who knew what to properly do with fraternities and sororities was ER (in minecraft).

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

When it is time to leave the party because you are being cucked

Because i thought by being assosicated with the frat, i would gain attractiveness via status. I thought there's no way a fratboy would be an incel even if he's kind of ugly.
For the average non elite wagieragie peon, attractiveness gets you status, not the other way around.

>non elite wagieragie peon

Except i am part of the elite too. All I'm missing is facial attractiveness.
what's your net worth, if it's less than 30 million (threshold for Ultra High Net Worth Individual) then you're not part of the elite.

what's your net worth, if it's less than 30 million (threshold for Ultra High Net Worth Individual) then you're not part of the elite.
I think you can safely lower that to $5 million USD. At that rate, you are gaining $200k-$350k per year as a conservative estimate just on growth of investment alone.

Right now it's negative because of student loan debt... but I went to an elite institution and have an elite job.

By your logic George Bush wasn't part of the elite because when he was my age he probably didn't have 30 million... or Trudeau isn't part of the elite.... or Jimmy Carter.

Right now it's negative because of student loan debt... but I went to an elite institution and have an elite job.

By your logic George Bush wasn't part of the elite because when he was my age he probably didn't have 30 million... or Trudeau isn't part of the elite.... or Jimmy Carter.
Well you can't be pre emptive about it, how much does your elite job make?

Well you can't be pre emptive about it, how much does your elite job make?
60k a year.

And im not being pre-emptive about it. I would argue i had elite status in the socio-economic relation just by getting into the college i did and getting the job i have.

As most of you know, I tried to join a frat in college but the Stacies in the sorority told them not give me a bid because I was too unattractive and they were worried it would be uncomfortable for the girls during date-nights.... whatever.

As cucked as it may sound, a few months later i went back to the frat for parties. I didn't feel the need to bemoan them forever over that, and what good would I do by boycotting them, so if my friends were going to their parties, I would tag along.

One time i went to a party that was made to raise money for disabled people. I believed that since it is a PR event, it would be a little more civil. Sorority girls were there and they would all virtue signal about being good people, so there wouldn't be any conflicts... well i was sort of right. I wasn't bullied or beaten up... but at one point, as the party was starting to die down, i found myself in the center of living room dancing to some pop song. I was surrounded by four corners of frat brothers each with a girl they had their arms around. They were making out with them, and I was just dancing in the middle of the room by myself. I was trying not to look at them because it would be weird but whenver i turned my head there was another couple making out. I tried to dance my way out of there but got blocked by people walking across the hall perpendicular to the room so i turned back. I felt trapped in a sea of Chads making out with Stacies, as I turned i got a better look of the girls. They were all HOT and BLOND sorority girls, i was so angry. I decided to just close my eyes and move my head around to dance to the music but i couldn't get it out of my head. Eventually i pushed through the crowd pretending like i had somewhere to be but it was just so cringe.

I think i cried that night when i went to bed, realizing how pathetic my life was.
You'd be better off doing outdoor events

He is a peon making 60k a year living in a pod in NYC with faggot normie roommates and a christcuck on top of that jfl elite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking lower middle class PEONS LARPing as elites here, first this ricecel with his crack den apartment and now this faggot OP

There are no rich people here stop your LARP OP you faggot:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You're an entitled spoiled brat who likes to pretend he's not rich. You don't belong on this forum, you're a super-privileged brat.

He is a peon making 60k a year living in a pod in NYC with faggot normie roommates and a christcuck on top of that jfl elite :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking lower middle class PEONS LARPing as elites here, first this ricecel with his crack den apartment and now this faggot OP
Can’t make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: