Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I got blackpilled: i punched the hell out of a Chad but i was hated for it and he got even more pussy

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I was a ugly subhuman and he was a legit Chad, all women were into him, he was tall, extremely handsome, muscular, NT, blonde and blue eyes even though ethnic

We got into a serious argument and his ego was crushed, he told me he is going to beat me up after school. The whole school was preparing for the fight.

Long Story Short: I punched the shit out of him, broke his nose (legit broken, he didn’t came to school for 1 month after it because who’s nose was broken and his eye was red and swollen) , he didn’t even punch me once.
He was laying on the ground, crying with tears like a little bitch and all girls were going to him and trying to comfort him.

I was just standing there like a idiot while everybody was looking at me in pure despise, especially girls.

I was 14 at the time. This was when I understood, people judge you by your appearance.

Last edited:
I was a ugly subhuman and he was a legit Chad, all women were into him, he was tall, extremely handsome, muscular, NT, blonde and blue eyes even though ethnic
it was @Broly or @Ricordanza

Real nigga shit, good on you man

LARP. If you actually won the fight people would like you more, fighting success is everything.

Tales from mental asylum

Brol is a smelly cow piss drinker
Ricordanza

@Broly thoughts?

People hate anyone who messes with the status quo.

yeah its shit man

i always used to think if i did chad things like fights and bad boy shit it would get me girls like chad

but for an incel it just makes them hate us EVEN more

I know the feelz bro...

Except I broke a Chad arm when he took a punch at me.

Everyone hated me for defending myself, and the cunt I was trying to impress, chose him over me...

Early blackpill.

I know the feelz bro...

Except I broke a Chad arm when he took a punch at me.

Everyone hated me for defending myself, and the cunt I was trying to impress, chose him over me...

Early blackpill.
Still i think it’s a good thing to hurt Chads. Not because it gives us sex but it’s a good cope and it makes you feel better

Still i think it’s a good thing to hurt Chads. Not because it gives us sex but it’s a good cope and it makes you feel better
Even though I got quickly rejected and had to run and hide from the cops, I remember it fondly. It was almost 50 years ago... Lol!

Good on you for beating the shit out of a chad, even if it may be a LARP.
Mogs me tbh, I carry a pocket knife at all times ever since I almost got jumped by a Chad for (purposefully) bumping and nearly knocking his gf into the ground at a supermarket.

larp harder retard

G

We got into a serious argument and his ego was crushed, he told me he is going to beat me up after school. The whole school was preparing for the fight.

Long Story Short: I punched the shit out of him, broke his nose (legit broken, he didn’t came to school for 1 month after it because who’s nose was broken and his eye was red and swollen) , he didn’t even punch me once.
He was laying on the ground, crying with tears like a little bitch and all girls were going to him and trying to comfort him.

I was just standing there like a idiot while everybody was looking at me in pure despise, especially girls.

I was 14 at the time. This was when I understood, people judge you by your appearance.

Should of spit on him for good measure :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Good. If you had disfigured his face no foid would be into him anymore. They might still hate you for being subhuman but at least chad can't slay bitches anymore.

If chad had won, all girls would be on his side anyways

Good. If you had disfigured his face no foid would be into him anymore. They might still hate you for being subhuman but at least chad can't slay bitches anymore.
immeasurably based

Based.

Us ogrecels need to band together and destroy these Chad scums.

In primitive times, when ogre'ish brutish men beat up the Chads, and then they take their women by force. Too bad our society is too PC for that.