Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I first realised I was incel even though I was married

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-

"One day I was looking at photos of my wife with a couple of dudes and her exes. I noticed she had her hand on the dudes tummy if he was tall and handsome but none if he wasn’t. I also remembered reading many articles telling me that this was how a woman displayed her attraction and desire to “own” a man she found attractive and high value.

Feeling paranoid, I immediately started flipping through our photos. Despite going through many albums, I never once saw a SINGLE photo of her putting her hand on my tummy. So I decided to put it to the test.

She had this annoying chad friend who she invited to has lunch with us. I asked to take a photo of them. She did and there it was, the hand to chads tummy. Then I asked to take a photo with her. Chad held the camera. Chad snapped two photos, and guess what: In none kf the photos did she put her hand on my tummy, even though she did that with chad. Even though I was her husband and he wasn’t.

It was through this dreadful realisation that I realised the power and and truth of the monolithic blackpill.

P.s women don’t friggin care whether you are her husband, father, brother boss, friend, whatever. She only cares about who is good looking. If he is not good looking, she considers him trash, doesn’t even bother to hide her primitive signals. Women are much, much more shallow than men."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
serves him right for falling for the marriage meme

Where this text is from?

I’ve literally never seen this tummy shit occur.

Fucking brutal..

I'd divorce her ass right now tbh. She basically looks at you as a wallet and nothing more

All married men are cucks. No exceptions.

Divorce her and take all her assets and fakeup

He has a point. Women do this to guys they like all the time, I've seen it with my own eyes.

This could be a benchmark in figuring out attaction.

If you refer to your stomach as "tummy" then no wonder your wife isn't sexually attracted to you. Are you ten years old?

He has a point. Women do this to guys they like all the time, I've seen it with my own eyes.
This, I have seen it too.

Brutal nonetheless...

Brutal blackpill comment underneath:

"Do you have kids? You should consider doing a paternity test. You might be raising an illegitimate child. Woman typically choose a strong alpha male as their sperm donor and a weak, wealthy men as their provider."

This, I have seen it too.

Brutal nonetheless...

Yeah, imagine your wife (kek) herself inviting her Chad friend over to YOUR place for lunch. He's a betacuck. Luckily he now knows this. He needs to act fast.

another example of why braincels is a steaming pile of shit

I guarantee he's the only one who finds her Chad "friend" annoying.

Married man has a wife who has a chad 'friend' = cuck

do a paternity test and divorce her for the sake of the incels

marriage/relationships are for cucks

This is what happens when you believe that femoids can be loving and loyal.

I pity the poor cuck.

I’ve literally never seen this tummy shit occur.
That's because you're an incel.
If you ever look at a photo of a normie with a femoid and the femoid hand touches the males stomach that means she is genuinely attracted to him.

Something like this.
phBIiZelm6G2sIL0A8zs5dLbpTKvfWYMvwvm07PszCA.jpg

Married people cannot be incel. This reminds me of a married r9k "robot" I met. JFL

It’s over boyos. Not even marriage can stop the blackpill. I’m going to fuck Thai hookers till I die

at least he had the chance to get sex. he must be at least a normie