Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I Dealt With A Bully

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
I was bullied by the Chad of my class

He tried to grab me and beat me in front of everyone, because I bumped into him.

I started punching his stomach. He didn't let go. I smashed his jaw. I hit him so hard, everyone made fun of him for the rest of the year. He left the school soon after.

No one ever messed with me again.

ded srs

just punch em in the jaw theory?

ded srs

just punch em in the jaw theory?
I promise.

I got so uncontrollablly angry I mailed his chin. My animal instincts took over and I felt like someone else was controlling me. Whatever force possessed me decided to punch the fuck out of his face

He tried to grab me and beat me in front of everyone, because I bumped into him.

I started punching his stomach. He didn't let go. I smashed his jaw. I hit him so hard, everyone made fun of him for the rest of the year. He left the school soon after.

Similar Situation for me i also accidentaly bumped in a chad but i was a pussy and let him hit me next time im gonna fight him.:feelsYall:

Similar Situation for me i also accidentaly bumped in a chad but i was a pussy and let him hit me next time im gonna fight him.:feelsYall:
Never do that

You MUST fight back

Even if you lose. If you make it difficult for them to hit you (by fighting back) they'll find someone easier to pick on

Based bro. Bullies deserve this. Well done. :feelsokman:

Rage and confrontation

Most bullies aren't very tough. If you fight them once and do ok they won't want to fight you again

I would've not stopped at one punch