Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how i can improve my social understanding

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
Asperger is making my life impossible , can there be anyway , i cannot easily pick on social interactions !

and the fkin sad part is people will make fun of it ! iam emotionally abused by that .
any theoretical method i would try , give me anything

If you have aspergers I don't see any hope:blackpill:, sorry. Reading books on social interactions never really helped me, it just made me look like a tryhard robot. If you really want to improve then practice actually socializing and you might get better

If you have aspergers I don't see any hope:blackpill:, sorry. Reading books on social interactions never really helped me, it just made me look like a tryhard robot. If you really want to improve then practice actually socializing and you might get better
If the problem is that you're just high inhib then practicing and drugs can help

If the problem is that you're just high inhib then practicing and drugs can help
iam not high inhibit , my problem is in understanding the social interactions , why people say this and what they really mean by that etc .