Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How high is your inhibition?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date

How High is your Inhibition

• Total voters
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Me personally I talk loudly in public all the time and say "inappropriate" things all the time, thanks to my turbo autism. I have lost friends for being this way, literally too low inhib to have friends JFL. INB4 "its cause you an aspie little fuck"

Im inbetween the top two. Sometimes I feel like I cant leave the house but I can if I have to. Feels like its getting worse.

I rarely leave my house, just being around people makes me uncomfortable, nevermind looking at them.

My inhibition varies a lot. In school the environment and the atmosphere and the fact that 20 people that I have to see every day are judging me triggers my social anxiety. In school my inhibition is very high. When I walk through a city my inhibition is rather low because everyone is a stranger to me and I know these people don't care about me and my life.
In the morning my inhibition is significantly higher than it is in the evening.
Whether my inhibition will be low or high also depends on hormones. If I'm angry and aggressive my inhibition goes to 0. If I want to please people and get people to like me my inhibition is extremely high, probably because I'm afraid of rejection.

Why the "pushover" crap? High inhib doesn't mean that you let people take a dump all over you, it only means that you're not willing to take social risks such as eye contact, approaching women, etc. You can be completely normal around other men and even appear "alpha" to some degree, but then completely break down as soon as a foid enters the room.

I am high inhib, but I don't take shit from other people.

Why the "pushover" crap? High inhib doesn't mean that you let people take a dump all over you, it only means that you're not willing to take social risks such as eye contact, approaching women, etc. You can be completely normal around other men and even appear "alpha" to some degree, but then completely break down as soon as a foid enters the room.

There is a difference between being asocial/introverted and being high inhib.

Not sure if it's my aspergers or what but I have basically no inhib. I dont hesitate do say or do nearly anything. Especially when I feel wronged

Although I'm agoraphobic so I have trouble leaving the house so idk how to count that

Last edited:
Its too high, I can't even hold a conversation with my own family anymore

There is a difference between being asocial/introverted and being high inhib.
I would rather shoot myself in the foot than approach girl and face rejection, how is that not being high inhib?

Low-Normal before taking the blackpill.... i could go up to women and talk to them and act Alpha/NT/Confident

After taking the blackpill
Normal-High

I would rather shoot myself in the foot than approach girl and face rejection, how is that not being high inhib?
That is the same kind of fearful apprehension you should fear from when a person is confronting you and you stand up to them. That and approaching a girl are both social risks. What if its a girl roasting you? How are you able to roast a girl back but can't approach one?

That is the same kind of fearful apprehension you should fear from when a person is confronting you and you stand up to them. That and approaching a girl are both social risks. What if its a girl roasting you? How are you able to roast a girl back but can't approach one?
I could roast anyone back, but that doesn't mean I would approach them. It's a completely different thing.

Of course if a roastie roasted me I'd feel terrible, but it would have already happened, so all I would have left would be to "fight or flight," which in that case, I would probably fight. Then again, I've never been verbally attacked by foids, so I couldn't really know 100%.

I remember this asshole in high school was shit talking me on a school trip. I gave comebacks to everything and even made all the foids in my class laugh at him at the dinner table when he tried to shit on me. Then later on I threw him to the ground when he was trying the same shit. I know how to defend myself.

I used to be high inhib when I was a kid, then a teacher tough me how to be more extroverted, a week later she expelled me from class because I was talking to much shit :lul::lul::lul:

Theatre class also helped me be low inhib, specially near foids, since I had to deal with them constantly In class.

I have massive anxiety when around women, especially if they are my age, around other people it´s pretty bad (have difficulty mantaining eye contact) but I can still talk, around women I find even opening my mouth really hard, my heartbeat goes up and I start sweating and clenching my teeth

I'm too done with life to have inhibition. I don't give a fuck anymore

I'm still high inhib around foids who are nice to me "almost none tbh, the only ones who don't is out of common courtesy", but I have gradually become low inhib around the people I hate.

Low inhib for me is leaving the house and talking to people these days

I'd be the top option if I didn't have to work, but my parents charge rent so can't NEET

I'm diagnosed social anxiety/AvPD, but made a lot of progress over the years. These days I mainly struggle with women.

This.

Last edited:
As a sociopath, I have almost no inhibition, if I refuse some social situation or alike It isn't because I don't have the balls but the necessity

I'm diagnosed social anxiety/AvPD, but made a lot of progress over the years. These days I mainly struggle with women.

This.
Same, im naturally high, but ive lowered it and im currently lowing it, will be very low once i start TRT

Medium when I am talking to males. High when I am talking to females

High inhib but its not like it's stopping me from approaching people. I've cold approached before. It's my social retardation and girly voice that annoy me the most

Medium. I go outside and talk to people a lot more than before.

i leave home if i have to or if i want someting

i am now pretty low inhib but people in general are annoying and for foids i still have that blockade, its worthless trying bc of shittest and shit
not that i care much now anyways