Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How has finding /r/incels and this forum helped you? Was it good or bad?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Personally I felt relieved, I was a heavy stage 4 blue pill coper, I use to think I was the problem, not my ugly facial features. I became blackpilled on okCupid after receiving 2-4/10 ratings (4 was the best), and I just felt suicidal after that (the blackpill was very hard to swallow at first, like for all of us I'm sure). 

This forum is the only place in the internet I can relate to, thank you, boyos.

Without memes this place has gotten depressing.

It makes me feel at home, someplace I can be with people who have lived similar, depressing lives.

jagged0 said:

This, but to a lesser extent. I still love this site though

jagged0 said:

It's better, I don't mind a little gag here and there but when the forum basically because a blackpilled version of /r/dankmemes then it kind of lost it's ppurpose. Getting banned was better tbh.

Before r/incels, the worst moment of my day was awakening and the best was going to sleep, just to give you an idea.

When i discovered the sub, i feel energized, my hatred rised up of course but at least i was not counting the days until i finally rope.

I felt utterly alone before I found r/incels. Suicide was on my mind 24/7 (srs). I'm very grateful for you guys and the dozens of others on reddit who are no longer with us. 

jagged0 said:

true, memes are good in moderation.

It's a good thing. It's one of the few places I can speak to like-minded people

It's the only place I know of that's receptive to my rants.

Good, since this forum lets you share your experiences with other incels.

coming back from the hostile world to this safe harbor

We lost of lot of based posters. But I'm happy because new posters have joined up.

I am glad I finally joined whilst the old sub (RIP) was still around. It's pretty much the only socializing I can do now.

BlackPill47 said:
I am glad I finally joined whilst the old sub (RIP) was still around. It's pretty much the only socializing I can do now.

my social life in a nutshell

idk how I'd be if this wasn't here so I don't know it it was good or bad for me

the best, its helped me with boredom and at least i can relate to hundreds of people who share the same views/ situation as me.

Its also a great site because it points out how degenerate women have turned in todays society.

Makes me feel like a complete person even if women don't view me as human..

It helped with a few things but ultimately a day doesn't go by where I hate face

It's helped a bunch mainly it's much easier to interact with women knowing that none are interested in me.

Seems strange but I've always been super akward around them "trying not to mess up again" and "looking for signals" when I've NEVER messed up with women in the 1st place..no there were never any signals to see either.

Now I can have a normal conversation knowing 100% where I stand. It's like confidence almost..

I don't go out anymore either. I did have some fun when I would go out, it was cancelled out by my failures with women. But I did meet good friends and some other positives that came about when I was on the prowl. it's just not worth my time to do that kind of stuff now that I know my true place in life.

It's helped me finally find a place where I can vent and express my opinions without being censored, a place where I can relate to others and feel like I belong for once in my life.

Gives me a place to vent with like minded people and the free speech is high.

I wake up every morning and see if there is anything new here. Later during the day I come back here and see if there is anything new here. Sometimes I view it at school

This place and forums for wizards are the only places where I find the occasional story from a low value men that I can identify with. It's just nice to be able to interact with people who are actually ugly, depressed, fallen out of society, and have a predisposition to strong feelings of loneliness.

I'm happy I found it because I literally thought I was all alone and had the same thoughts beforehand but now I am with likeminded people.

They shared my hatred of females and my negativity. But I found the cynicism and defeatism a little too over the top.

NegroKing said:
They shared my hatred of females and my negativity. But I found the cynicism and defeatism a little too over the top.

The legend, Eazy-E

I already was blackpilled on looks before I discovered incel forums on the internet. You can find the blackpill pretty much everywhere, in movies for instance.

Incel forums perfected my blackpill knowledge. Female hypergamy, the power imbalance between the two sexes, the importance of jaw and canthal tilt, etc. It made everything "click".

Don't really feel like I belong anywhere, although I am incel and relate to most of the things others here experience.

I hate this layout though and wish r/Incels wasn't banned because it was really the most efficient way to communicate and most of the memes were funny.