Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Hard is it to get a Job as a:

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
How Hard is it to get a Job in a Warehouse as a: Autistic, Never went to government school, Outcast, Hated by the Police force in my town, No Job Experience.

Very hard just become neet tbh

very easy since nobody really wants to work in a warehouse

Prove this.:redpill::redpill:
I worked in a warehouse. It's a shitty physical labour job that pays badly, what makes you think they don't struggle to find workers so they could be picky about who they hire? I'm telling you, unless you're a turbo manlet who weighs like 80lbs they will hire you.

I worked in a warehouse. It's a shitty physical labour job that pays badly, what makes you think they don't struggle to find workers so they could be picky about who they hire? I'm telling you, unless you're a turbo manlet who weighs like 80lbs they will hire you.
Not true, I failed a urinalysis for an airport warehouse job :smonk:

Easy. I've worked in a warehouse and people quit all the time.

As a man who works in a warehouse it's very easy, as long as you have a valid ID and haven't done any crimes that weren't to major you'd get the job.

Warehouses are always hiring dude

Neetmaxxing is better than wageslavery

As a man who works in a warehouse it's very easy, as long as you have a valid ID and haven't done any crimes that weren't to major you'd get the job.
I am on a CIA Targeted Individual list.

How Hard is it to get a Job in a Warehouse as a: Autistic, Never went to government school, Outcast, Hated by the Police force in my town, No Job Experience.
Just suck it up buttercup and whenever a foid humiliated you plan her death in videogames or imagine you raping her in Minecraft

I'm 5'3 and my tech warehouse hired me

Just suck it up buttercup and whenever a foid humiliated you plan her death in videogames or imagine you raping her in Minecraft
wat