Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how good of a cope is anime?

is anime a good cope?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
how good of a cope do u think anime is

After a while, it gets repetitive but they are still great

Watch a lot of Isekai's and escape into a world where females are obsessed with the MC and you go on quests, become the strongest, etc

You could also read mangas about life and gore and chaos, inceldom...

Watch a lot of Isekai's and escape into a world where females are obsessed with the MC and you go on quests, become the strongest, etc
delusionmaxxing with isekai

Most of it is shitty and repetitive high school drama bullshit. Just cartoon soap operas

There are some good ones out there tho

used to be my biggest cope alongside league of legends but now i can't watch shit unless i am extremely high

only watch old animes from the 2010's and below, newer animes are dogshit

I tried to watch the first episode of lucky star but it was dull and it ruined my whole week.

Have somoene here ever read Parallel Paradise? Ultimate cope for me,

Sadly anime is quite isolating. Other anime fans are almost as anti-anime as normies. Despite being weebs themselves, they look for reasons to have a problem with whatever you like. So anime ends up being a solo hobby. Even avid players of anime fighting games talk shit about people who like the sexy female characters.

Depends on the anime, some of them are good but most of it is trash

i like a handful of anime, but i think most of the popular ones atm are cringe